Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Case Mods, Worklog & Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 13, 2009, 02:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Future Shop: Cameras & Camcorders: Digital Cameras: Olympus 8.0MP Digital Camera (FE-330) - Black

Cheap and will be far better than the webcam

No worries about the PSU I got time, the next day you're off just shoot me a pm or something at least it will remind me and we meet up.

EE
Old January 13, 2009, 05:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thursday! lol, I'll call you anyways.

I think for a camera this time around I'm going to invest in something really nice, and go take a crash course on the basics of using one LOL
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old January 25, 2009, 05:27 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Cam, how the do you get the plastic side trim rings off? Can you do it without breaking the tabs?

They have to come off before the front black piece around the drive bays, right?

A little pointer would be much appreciated here. Oh, and what length rivets did you use for reassembly?

Thanks,
Gord

EDIT: NVM, I got them off. I just needed to take a break 1st.

Last edited by SugarJ; January 25, 2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old February 9, 2009, 10:09 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Come on Cam lets see the moneyshots I know its done stop holding out on us...lol
Old February 9, 2009, 10:13 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hahaha, finally chose some ram.. just orderd two kits of this: BL3KIT25664BN1808 - 6GB kit (2GBx3), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM , DDR3 PC3-14400 from Crucial.com

Chip is sitting here until I decide what mobo to waste my money on :D
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old February 9, 2009, 10:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ahh Ballshitstixs I'm suprised it wasn't a set of mushkins.

You're going to be running 12GB?

Last edited by Eagle Eye; February 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old February 9, 2009, 10:33 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
Ahh Ballshitstixs I'm suprised it wasn't a set of mushkins.

You're going to be running 12GB?
The first gen Ballistix are always good stuff, its the 2nd gen stuff that always seems to be crap.
Old February 9, 2009, 01:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I wanted to make certain I'd get some micron chips on my memory. And since most companies are re-screening their chips now the best way to guarantee it is to buy crucial lol.

I am going with 12gb, remember I do a lot of audio/video editing on my comp and I really wanted to give that 965 EE all the room it could ever need haha.
Old February 9, 2009, 03:04 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You'll have one monster system Cam.

I can't wait to see this rig once its all built can't you waste your money a little quicker on the new board, lol.
Old February 9, 2009, 05:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I've just not been completely happy with all the mobos available so far, and the new ones coming out are not really that impressive.. save maybe the P6T V2