1) Not sure why you have that big air cooler in there
2) Don't know why you put that large NB Cooler on
3) Hard Drive coolers? Is that a Cosmos thing?
1) You mean the one that says Ultra? That's my Ultra ChillTec CPU cooler
2) From what I read about the XFX 680i LT SLI mobo's, it was either the NB or SB chipsets (can't remember which one) that would tend to overheat with the stock coolers. So I decided to use different coolers to minimize issues.
4) Do you mean that with the Cosmos 1000 case HD's tend to get toasty? If so, then yes! CoolerMaster offered a free HD bracket for a fan (which didn't come with the Cosmos 1000) to those that bought the Cosmos 1000 and were experiencing HD heating issues. I decided since it appears that there are heating issues with HD's with the Cosmos 1000 to purchase a HD cooler.
Other than that, is there any else? Did I atleast setup the exhaust and intake fans correctly?