Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Canadian LAN Parties & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18, 2008, 12:03 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tami View Post
A quick update - the UK rock group Mendella will be appearing Saturday night for a concert. This band is a group of very talented 17 year olds, and their hard rock performance would never lead you to guess they are so young. They will be appearing free of charge (other than power and equipment we have to provide) during their Vancouver promotional tour prior to going into the studio mid-August to record their first commercial CD.

You can read my review about their last Vancouver appearance here and check out their MySpace profile here
Cool!!!!

Wish I was out your way, it'd be interesting to see how geeks and metalheads mix.... :)

GL with the event, it looks to be for a good cause, and besides looks like fun.

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old June 18, 2008, 07:26 PM
Rookie

We have TF2 on the list and yup we're going to be in need of some referees.

Not surprising that you've never heard of them, but you will, trust me ;)

LOL wilson - I think they'll be very popular with the gamers - Mendella's music has that driving beat which goes oh so well with games like Gears of War..... :)

Last edited by Tami; June 18, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old July 28, 2008, 11:43 PM
Rookie

Another quick update:

We have had a price change (to the advantage of gamers), shortened the event to Friday/Saturday (unless we get a kazillion last-minute entries), we've added CS: Source, and we've posted the prizes which have already been sent in to us thus far.

http://www.digitalstormlan.com for all of the details.