Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Canadian LAN Parties & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 13, 2010, 12:16 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I might plan to go, and maybe drag my gaming friends along too. :P

Last edited by bkh2; January 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old January 13, 2010, 03:48 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I usually try to attend C-TOAN events, but we'll see what happens.
Nice, NCIX is sponsoring (I think) so you better be there! LOL

I'm looking at new cases now just cause I've been going to so many LAN's and need something nice looking and transportable. CM scout anyone?
Old January 13, 2010, 09:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

i will be there as part of the staff. helping everyone out with settin stuff up so everyone can have a chance to play everything, i will also have a few dedicated servers running for different games. keep watching the site for update info on turnies and game lists.
Old January 14, 2010, 06:06 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_L View Post
i will be there as part of the staff. helping everyone out with settin stuff up so everyone can have a chance to play everything, i will also have a few dedicated servers running for different games. keep watching the site for update info on turnies and game lists.
Thanks for the info, you have any idea if things will be similar to the previous one? Just wondering cause I've never been to a C-Toan.
Old January 14, 2010, 08:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpolyz View Post
Thanks for the info, you have any idea if things will be similar to the previous one? Just wondering cause I've never been to a C-Toan.
not much is changing, there is a gigabyte network, dont know the seating arrangement yet but its a pretty open consept. the only huge thing that is changeing from the previose ones is that i will be a little late due to work. there will also be a live feed from peoples computers on to the projector, there are some new games other than ones released since the last one that we would like to try. and there will also be some filming of the event done and lots of pictures. feel free to ask any question and i would be happy to help.
Old January 14, 2010, 09:52 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_L View Post
not much is changing, there is a gigabyte network, dont know the seating arrangement yet but its a pretty open consept. the only huge thing that is changeing from the previose ones is that i will be a little late due to work. there will also be a live feed from peoples computers on to the projector, there are some new games other than ones released since the last one that we would like to try. and there will also be some filming of the event done and lots of pictures. feel free to ask any question and i would be happy to help.
Man, this sounds awesome. I'm gonna be there with a handful of other people. See you there!
Old January 15, 2010, 03:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Next time, next time....

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.
Old January 18, 2010, 03:14 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn Vortex View Post
Next time, next time....
Indeed. I'm in the same boat due to school commitments. C-Toan is good fun though.
Old January 21, 2010, 06:06 PM
Rookie

ill be there! Looking forward to another lan. Last one I was at was LowerMainLan 2, and the turnout was not as expected (don't get me wrong it was hella fun). Hopefully the cod4 tourny is promod though...
Old January 21, 2010, 06:54 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I will enter the TF2 and Cod 4 tournaments... Hope it's promod, cause I'm a sneaky S.O.B and even though there's no dead silence I will crouch the whole time o.o