Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Canadian LAN Parties & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 5, 2010, 07:35 AM
Top Prospect

Exclamation Project X: Uprising!(May 21-23,2010) $5000 in prizes. Calgary

Project X has been revealed to the world and has formed a coalition with ALL the major LAN groups in Calgary to create an Uprising!

Experience three days of PC-Lan gaming, Console Gaming, Red Vs Blue, Tournaments, $5000 in prizes and competitions.

With over twenty years of experience and reigning supreme in there fields these collective minds are guaranteed to shake the LAN Party scene in Western Canada and change how things are done forever.

Enlist today at www.ProjectXLAN.com and make your voice heard in our forums~!

Revolution begins:

May 21st, 22nd & 23rd (2010) in Calgary, Alberta.
Attached Images

Last edited by Project X; March 8, 2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old January 12, 2010, 11:50 PM
Top Prospect

Cooler Master is officially sponsoring our Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 (PC) Tournament with 6 (six) 690 Nvidia cases to be awarded~! Be sure to register on the site for more updates http://www.ProjectxLAN.com
Old January 30, 2010, 12:54 AM
Top Prospect

We are pleased to announce that Adobe will be supporting our event with an amazing prize worth $800 USD. It will be awarded in one of our many fun competitions being held at the event!

Register Today!
www.ProjectxLAN.com
Old February 6, 2010, 12:48 PM
Top Prospect

Great news everyone!

We recognize that not everyone has access to a credit card or Paypal, and we wanted to make Project X: Uprising! as accessible to everyone, as possible, so we are pleased and proud to announce that we will now be selling tickets to Project X: Uprising! @ SwitchBox 1.1!

The best part about buying tickets from SwitchBox is that doing so comes with a TON of extra perks!

* 4 Free hours of game time @ SBX with the purchase of the ALL ACCESS PASS!
* 2 Free hours of game time @ SBX with the purchase of the CONSOLE PASS!
* $5 entry for our upcoming Project X / Switchbox LANsomnia (Overnight LAN Party) in March!
* Entry into a draw for 1 of 2 Fifty (50) Hour SwitchPacks (bulk time) at SwitchBox!

If you already frequent SwitchBox, now is the time to go... get your ticket, get free time.

If you haven't been to SwitchBox before, now is the perfect time to go check it out. Bring down your friends and get your game on!

To learn more about SwitchBox you can visit their Collaborator Page, here .

SwitchBox 1.1 is located at 380 9737 MacLeod Tr SW in Calgary.

Last edited by Project X; February 6, 2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old February 15, 2010, 01:40 AM
Top Prospect

There is a shortage of Bawls in Canada and a LAN just isn't a LAN with out Bawls!

So, thankfully due to the hard efforts of our Project X staff we are pleased to announce to the gaming community that we have acquired 12 cases of Bawls energy drink!

Enjoy bawls responsibility and Register Today!

ProjectxLAN.com

Project X
Old February 15, 2010, 08:09 AM
Top Prospect

Doh, why must I live so far away :( Im actually quite interested, if I can get a few friends to make the trip with me (looking at a day 10 hour trip :O) then I just might come :)
Old February 15, 2010, 08:26 PM
Top Prospect

If you guys make the trek you may just win the longest distance traveled prize!

We have alot of people road tripping to this event already, especially from Vancouver!

What is it about our event that interests you the most?
Old February 16, 2010, 06:22 AM
Top Prospect

The gaming :P...plus most of us have never been to Calgary, we're in Toronto.
Old February 16, 2010, 09:49 AM
Top Prospect

I have never been insideToronto however I have explored the suburbs (pickering, ajax, mississauga) it is a great a road trip. We shall keep the Bawls chilled and set aside till you get there Stark.tD!
Old February 16, 2010, 10:08 AM
Top Prospect

I cant stand Bawls LOL, my 4 friends (who think they are coming) love that drink. I think we're going to rent a van or something and thats how we'll do it, its cheap to rent for unlimtied milage :)