Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Canadian LAN Parties & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17, 2010, 10:55 PM
Top Prospect

At the moment due to the Bawls Shortages you could easily trade your Bawls for something of interest, we were offered $100 a case when this one guy found out we had 12 cases.
Old February 19, 2010, 10:47 AM
Top Prospect

ASUS, GIGABYTE & PATRIOT MEMORY Supports Project X: Uprising!

We are pleased to announce that Asus, Gigabyte & Patriot Memory will be sponsoring Project X: Uprising!

We have exceeded $2,000 in prizes for this upcoming LAN event! Tell your friends, register today.

ProjectxLAN.com
Old February 23, 2010, 11:15 PM
Top Prospect

Default Enermax supports Project X w/ $450 worth of swag!

We are pleased to announce that Enermax will be supporting our upcoming LAN event with a some cool swag worth $450USD!

Tell your friends, create a team & register today.
Projectxlan.com
Old February 28, 2010, 12:37 AM
Top Prospect

Default More sponsors, more prizes!

Hey everyone, we are pleased to announce that SAIT Polytechnic, Sapphire tech, Subway Soccer Center & TRENDnet will be sponsoring Project X: Uprising!

We will be receiving some amazing swag, hardware and plenty more!

Tell your friends, create a team & register today
Old February 28, 2010, 08:46 AM
HaDeS

I should bug the boys over at switchbox and see if they need another guy for the mw2 tourney. I don't have a team.
Old February 28, 2010, 09:57 AM
Hall Of Fame

You mean we don't have a team yet.

------

I've emailed you regarding volunteering projectX....So has HaDeS......our LAN group has over ten years of experience.

Old February 28, 2010, 10:14 AM
Top Prospect

That just might work

Even spreading the word or making a post on (Msn, facebook, twitter etc) you might just find a team!

We also have a thread setup on the forum where if you are looking for a team you can make a post or you can even create thread in the off topic area and say "creating a MW2 team".

Don't forget to create an account > register for the PC/ All Access pass.

How often do you game at switchbox?? did you notice our 27 x 40 poster at the entrance of the south store??
Old March 1, 2010, 11:10 AM
Top Prospect

Project X is pleased to announce that S2 Games is an official sponsor of our LAN and with that there will be a $300 Cash Prize being awarded to the winners of the HoN tournament.

Buy your ticket, create a team and fight for glory!

http://www.projectxlan.com
Old March 1, 2010, 12:28 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project X View Post

How often do you game at switchbox?? did you notice our 27 x 40 poster at the entrance of the south store??
-----

I'm not sure If HaDeS has ever gamed there.I know Grinder and myself went once many years ago....

We all have lan areas hardwired into our houses , so there's really no need to goto Switchbox....(not that we don't love em , we're already LAN brothers)

-----

We don't need to look for a team.We've got enough players .... If we all (those that play mw2) show up.

I am curious how you intend to setup a mw2 tourney.......with no dedicated servers 'n all.....

-----

I'm pleased to see a conglomeration of Calgary LANners organizing an event finally.....I wish I'd seen this thread earlier.We need to take over from Fraga as being the #1 Alberta event....

I can probably convince 20 people to come.

PM me or answer my volunteer email......I really want to help.

Old March 1, 2010, 03:34 PM
Top Prospect

Hey Ross we already replied that email, check your junkmail .. it was sent from 'volunteer "at" Project x lan . com

If it doesn't turn up ill just reply it again from another address

I am just gaming at SwitchBox with our VP & tournament director and he just showed me how he is doing the MW2 tournament.. I have to say it sounds too simple

We appreciate all the additional support in getting people to create an account > register for the event :)

We wish Fraga all the best however it is time to change things up a bit

Last edited by Project X; March 1, 2010 at 04:24 PM.