Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Canadian LAN Parties & Events (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/canadian-lan-parties-events/)
-   -   Calgary: LANified!: The Second Decade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/canadian-lan-parties-events/25495-calgary-lanified-second-decade.html)

BloodyIron November 13, 2009 02:39 PM

Calgary: LANified!: The Second Decade

Hey Folks,

LANified! is ushering the new decade in by hosting another LAN party! The dates are Friday December 4th (noon) till Sunday December 6th (6pm)

The tournaments we're looking to host are:
-Heroes of Newerth (DoTA port)
-Trackmania
-Starcraft (Cash prize with increasing pot)
-Unreal Tournament 2004 3v3 Bombing Run

We also have a list on the site outlining what games people will want to play.

The network will be full gigabit. Additionally we provide gaming and other servers at request, such as Mumble VoIP servers.

Alcohol is allowed on site, considering this ID is required for every attendee. Minors are still welcome, but they are not allowed to consume Alcohol. BAWLS and G33k B33r will be sold on-site.

For full details please check out the event information at: LANified!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me. :)

Hope to see you folk there!

Signal2Noise November 16, 2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyIron (Post 287135)
... The dates are Friday December 4th (noon) till Sunday December 4th (6pm)

:shok:

How does this work? Some sort of space-time continuum warp?

BloodyIron November 17, 2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Signal2Noise (Post 288448)
:shok:

How does this work? Some sort of space-time continuum warp?

We're so good at running lans, we can bend time to do our bidding. It even cleans up after itself! No need for a roomba.

Fixed, lol.

FiXT November 17, 2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyIron (Post 288679)
We're so good at running lans, we can bend time to do our bidding. It even cleans up after itself! No need for a roomba.

Japan called - they want their technology back.

And Alchomohol allowed LANParty - I must say the boys in Calgary know how to throw a LAN :punk:

miggs78 November 17, 2009 11:03 AM

We Calgarians are da people Fix!!.. :p

Darn, Friday.. got things lined up, some stuff to be launching at work too, no chance for me.. Enjoy rest of ya..

BloodyIron November 17, 2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miggs78 (Post 288724)
We Calgarians are da people Fix!!.. :p

Darn, Friday.. got things lined up, some stuff to be launching at work too, no chance for me.. Enjoy rest of ya..

Friday TO Sunday tho.

HaDeS November 20, 2009 12:00 AM

If you remember send me a PM around that time. I live maybe 10 minutes from where you are hosting it. I may not attend but I can always stop in with braineater or someone to say hi. Who knows a couple of my friends may want to attend as its close to home and drinking is allowed.

BloodyIron November 22, 2009 07:57 PM

It is with much regret that we have to bring you such sorrow news. Due to a lack of visible interest we have been forced to reschedule the coming December LAN party (2009). As such we have changed the dates to March 6th and 7th 2010. We will be providing refunds immediately for all who have prepaid, and we greatly appologize for any and all inconvenienes this has and will cause any who were planning to attend. We greatly hope that you consider attending our future events, such as the coming March event.

Registration and prepay is now open for the March event, details and such can be found at: LANified!

I will also be starting a new thread for the new event.