Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Buyer/Seller Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 22, 2014, 12:49 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Ballistix Feedback Thread

Hey guys,

If you ahve dealt with me, feel free to leave freedback.

Thanks!
Old June 22, 2014, 01:13 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Picked up an MSI 280x from Ballistix, card was advertised as fully functional and was also stated one of the fan blades had broken off but was glued back on. We decided to do the sale at his residence, everything was laid out and he showed me the broken blade and i was satisfied and bought the card. Ballistix also included the receipt from NCIX as he had purchased the express exchange on the card, i installed the card and while i was doing so the blade broke back off. I let him know what happened and he suggested i go NCIX and see if they would replace it under the express exchange warranty and stated if NCIX did not replace it he would be happy to exchange the card for another one. Well the express exchange came in handy as the NCIX tech approved the exchange, i can happily say he was a pleasure to deal with and was open to helping me out with any issues i had (he even stated that at the time of sale). Overall I am completely happy and would not hesitate to buy more stuff from him.

Just a great guy in general.
Old July 8, 2014, 01:48 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Good, flexible, & local seller ^_^
Bought & sold stuff with him.

Last edited by CyseroTheMage; July 8, 2014 at 04:34 PM.
Old July 8, 2014, 04:15 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Bought from him an EVGA 1300Watt PSU, works great. I was a little late for our meeting but he was very flexible.
Great local seller.
Old July 11, 2014, 03:57 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Bought 2x MSI 280x's and a Q6600, shipping was fast, packaged well lots of foam, everything working as expected, great seller <3
Old August 9, 2014, 11:41 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Bought a 970 Motherboard, Corsair PSU and a 7950. Great guy to deal with, everything packed great, shipped fast and even found an extra gift. Thanks for the great deal, its all up and running .
I am lost I can't even remember my name.

Old August 15, 2014, 06:30 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Glad the items found a home