Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Buyer/Seller Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 7, 2012, 02:36 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Default 3.0charlie's feed-back thread

Please leave a message after the beep.
Old December 7, 2012, 02:37 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Bought and sold numerous items (PSUs, etc).

Will personally fly items from Montreal to Toronto or Calgary himself to make sure items make it safely.
Fold for team #54196
Old December 7, 2012, 02:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I bought a hyper 212 off him, it was super cheap, he charges good prices and ships fast. So he gets A++++ as a feedback from me. Thank you.
Old December 7, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

A+ would buy from again
Old December 7, 2012, 03:45 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Top notch trader. I've dealt with on multiple occasions buying and selling. Payments are prompt, as are his shipments.
Old December 7, 2012, 03:48 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I trust 3.0 like I would a family member, without a doubt one of the best on here.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 7, 2012, 10:19 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Great guy !! meet him few times. A++++ Hardware in great condition.
• ► ›Server system
• ► › |I7 3820|Asus P9X79|12G G.Skill 1600Mhz|Noctua NH-D14|Corsair Force 3 120GB|LSI megaRAID 9261 8|RAID5 5X 3TB|Corsair AX650|Fractal Design Arc Midi|

• ► ›Twitch
Old December 19, 2012, 07:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

...still waiting for the beep. I don't know if this thing's recording or not. Oh well, I'm just gonna start talking anyway. I hope you're getting this!

So I've bought a few things from 3.0 over the years - going off memory here, but I think the first thing I bought was one of those Highspeed PC tech benches I think in 2009, then a BFG EX-1200 PSU in 2010, and then most recently a Supermicro 4P G34 mobo a couple weeks ago. I use each of these items every day.

3.0 keeps his stuff in immaculate condition through some feat of magic. I can only assume 3.0's secret to keeping his gear in such great shape is because he drinks unicorn blood. I generally make a rule of buying server mainboards new so that they are under warranty when they inevitably (or so it seems) go kablooey, but I did not hesitate for one iota of a nanosecond to buy 3.0's H8QGi when he offered it.

So if you are thinking of dealing with 3.0charlie, rest assured that you can buy with the highest confidence you can imagine. Actually, higher than that - buy with confidence beyond your wildest imagination.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old December 19, 2012, 08:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Sold Mr. 3.0 a SuperMicro Quad opteron motherboard about 4 months ago along with some other items in a package deal. Somewhere along the line the motherboard sustained some damage to the socket and one of the ram clips. 3.0 was able to get the RMA rolling and had to pay out of pocket a little bit to have the socket repaired. There was great communication along the way and everything was straightened out eventually. Great guy to do a deal with. A++
Old December 20, 2012, 05:34 AM
MVP

Bought a XFX Double D 7970 for $500 off of him in the spring. Fantastic seller indeed!!!!!!

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken