Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/)
-   -   3.0charlie's feed-back thread (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/58391-3-0charlies-feed-back-thread.html)

3.0charlie December 7, 2012 03:36 PM

3.0charlie's feed-back thread

Please leave a message after the beep.

chrisk December 7, 2012 03:37 PM

Bought and sold numerous items (PSUs, etc).

Will personally fly items from Montreal to Toronto or Calgary himself to make sure items make it safely.

Your_friendly_gamer December 7, 2012 03:45 PM

I bought a hyper 212 off him, it was super cheap, he charges good prices and ships fast. So he gets A++++ as a feedback from me. Thank you.

zoob December 7, 2012 03:49 PM

A+ would buy from again

SugarJ December 7, 2012 04:45 PM

Top notch trader. I've dealt with on multiple occasions buying and selling. Payments are prompt, as are his shipments.

Soultribunal December 7, 2012 04:48 PM

I trust 3.0 like I would a family member, without a doubt one of the best on here.

-ST

Alpine December 7, 2012 11:19 PM

Great guy !! meet him few times. A++++ Hardware in great condition.

Dead Things December 19, 2012 08:20 PM

...still waiting for the beep. I don't know if this thing's recording or not. Oh well, I'm just gonna start talking anyway. I hope you're getting this!

So I've bought a few things from 3.0 over the years - going off memory here, but I think the first thing I bought was one of those Highspeed PC tech benches I think in 2009, then a BFG EX-1200 PSU in 2010, and then most recently a Supermicro 4P G34 mobo a couple weeks ago. I use each of these items every day.

3.0 keeps his stuff in immaculate condition through some feat of magic. I can only assume 3.0's secret to keeping his gear in such great shape is because he drinks unicorn blood. I generally make a rule of buying server mainboards new so that they are under warranty when they inevitably (or so it seems) go kablooey, but I did not hesitate for one iota of a nanosecond to buy 3.0's H8QGi when he offered it.

So if you are thinking of dealing with 3.0charlie, rest assured that you can buy with the highest confidence you can imagine. Actually, higher than that - buy with confidence beyond your wildest imagination.

dandelioneater December 19, 2012 09:06 PM

Sold Mr. 3.0 a SuperMicro Quad opteron motherboard about 4 months ago along with some other items in a package deal. Somewhere along the line the motherboard sustained some damage to the socket and one of the ram clips. 3.0 was able to get the RMA rolling and had to pay out of pocket a little bit to have the socket repaired. There was great communication along the way and everything was straightened out eventually. Great guy to do a deal with. A++

Mena December 20, 2012 06:34 AM

Bought a XFX Double D 7970 for $500 off of him in the spring. Fantastic seller indeed!!!!!!