Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade > Buyer/Seller Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 6, 2012, 09:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Even Dead Things need to feel loved sometimes...

I must admit that it feels uncomfortably narcissistic to start a thread asking for people to leave you feedback for trades, but here goes...

Please leave feedback about trades we have transacted together in this thread. Please be honest and thorough. Try to include as much pertinent information as you can, such as:

Were you the buyer, seller, or was it a trade?
When (roughly) did the transaction take place?
What item or items were included in the transaction?
How awesome was I?

For the last item above, you may find it convenient to use a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is "Pretty damn awesome" and 10 is "Blinded by awesomeness! Ahhhhh!"

...or you can just say whatever you want. That's cool too.

Thanks!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old December 6, 2012, 09:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

DT was one of the first people to buy from me when I joined the Forum after Gmak(a friend of mine) had his store in real life go under and gave me all his old stock. So I tested all his old gear and thought who would want this stuff, well dun dun dun DT to the rescue he bought up tons of my old gear was a A plus plus guy to deal with even gave me lots of credit on here and helped me get my foot in the door at HWC, he bought tons of old stuff like mobos and stuff the list is at my house in BC and I will edit this once the move is done.

In short, Great buyer, Hear hes a awesome seller our Transaction was a 10+ and went off with no issues on his side. Hope to buy some gear from him in the future and keep up the awesome farms DT