Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade

    



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old August 8, 2008, 10:45 PM
cmhyt's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Thornhill(Toronto)
Posts: 66
Default

even if you can get the rebate,,,(witch is ending at 08-15th)

your going to pay the same price

$92.99 + 13% taxes = $105.08

$105.08-$15=$90.08

im 8 cents cheaper
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old August 9, 2008, 02:25 AM
MVP
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhyt View Post
ive seen you alot in this area

you allways say you just boght the stuff the people are selling


thanks for the bump anyway

cmhyt, you sir have a good memory!
I tried to think where you would get that impression and had to go diving through all my posts to discover for myself. I figured it out.
Now I am fairly new to this forum and hope to do some buying, selling and/or trading here in the future so I figure I should clear this up so that my integrity is not in question. I'm not flaming or trying to start something because your assumtion is perfectly reasonable given the evidence you have at hand. So here I will provide the complete picture and give you another bump in the process :).
Well in the following thread I explain my purchasing frequency scince last December.
Where do I send the bill ?
I had to reign in my spending so I went cheaper on the MB.

continued...
__________________
ASUS P5Q-E - E8400 (4GHz) - Corsair TX650W - 2xHIS HD 4850 IceQ Turbo - 2x2GB Mushkin Ascent 8000 - 2xWD 500GB - TRUE 120 - Antec 1200 - ASUS Xonar DX - Big Smile
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old August 9, 2008, 02:26 AM
MVP
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 343
Default

This I posted Aug 2 in the NCIX - HWC forum sale thread;
Doh! I placed my motherboard order 2 days ago and could have used some P-12's and some Gears of War action. Oh well, I'll see what's still available next Thursday (pay night).

Thanks Gav for arranging these sales.
Motherboard

Invoice with date (placed order July 31 with pricematch so it didn't ship till the 5th)
__________________
ASUS P5Q-E - E8400 (4GHz) - Corsair TX650W - 2xHIS HD 4850 IceQ Turbo - 2x2GB Mushkin Ascent 8000 - 2xWD 500GB - TRUE 120 - Antec 1200 - ASUS Xonar DX - Big Smile
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old August 9, 2008, 02:29 AM
MVP
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 343
Default

June 29 I posted this about a fan controller;
I just ordered the Sunbeam for myself yesterday. It's strange but that Sythe almost ended up in my cart. From what I've read the bottom line of text is really green rather than blue as the photo shows, and it would flash zeros as I don't like the extra wires required for the temp monitors.
Invoice with date for fan controller
__________________
ASUS P5Q-E - E8400 (4GHz) - Corsair TX650W - 2xHIS HD 4850 IceQ Turbo - 2x2GB Mushkin Ascent 8000 - 2xWD 500GB - TRUE 120 - Antec 1200 - ASUS Xonar DX - Big Smile
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old August 9, 2008, 02:32 AM
MVP
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 343
Default

Turns out the display is all blue on the Sythe so eventually I will order that controller for my 2nd PC but not yet as I still need a processor first.
Here is what I did with my Sunbeam, I think it looks great on my Antec 1200.

__________________
ASUS P5Q-E - E8400 (4GHz) - Corsair TX650W - 2xHIS HD 4850 IceQ Turbo - 2x2GB Mushkin Ascent 8000 - 2xWD 500GB - TRUE 120 - Antec 1200 - ASUS Xonar DX - Big Smile
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old August 9, 2008, 02:33 AM
MVP
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 343
Default

Now in this very thread on Aug 7 I stated that I just ordered a power supply.
I ordered the 650w Corsair in our NCIX - HWC forum sale along with the Noctua chipset cooler, Vista64 and a 320GB hardrive (crossed fingers for single platter).


Screen shot of emails with date and PSU



The 650w is more power than I need and I was going to get a Seasonic 500w for the same price untill I remembered the HWC sale (more power, same price, why not). If your post came a little earlier I would of probably bought yours as it has enough power and is a quality unit.


Please understand no offence is taken as I can see where you are coming from but I just don't want people here thinking I'm being dishonest or just shooting my mouth off. Online you are only as good as your written word so I want no confusion. I just keep buying just before other deals or info becomes availible.


Good luck with your sale!


Bump


P.S.
It has been brought to my attentiom through a PM that what I have done here is equal to spamming. I appologize for multiple posting but had issues trying to post it all at once and assumed it was too big so I split it up. Sorry,

Rob (FreqE1)
__________________
ASUS P5Q-E - E8400 (4GHz) - Corsair TX650W - 2xHIS HD 4850 IceQ Turbo - 2x2GB Mushkin Ascent 8000 - 2xWD 500GB - TRUE 120 - Antec 1200 - ASUS Xonar DX - Big Smile

Last edited by FreqE1; August 9, 2008 at 04:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old August 10, 2008, 01:49 AM
cmhyt's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Thornhill(Toronto)
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreqE1 View Post
Now in this very thread on Aug 7 I stated that I just ordered a power supply.
I ordered the 650w Corsair in our NCIX - HWC forum sale along with the Noctua chipset cooler, Vista64 and a 320GB hardrive (crossed fingers for single platter).


Screen shot of emails with date and PSU



The 650w is more power than I need and I was going to get a Seasonic 500w for the same price untill I remembered the HWC sale (more power, same price, why not). If your post came a little earlier I would of probably bought yours as it has enough power and is a quality unit.


Please understand no offence is taken as I can see where you are coming from but I just don't want people here thinking I'm being dishonest or just shooting my mouth off. Online you are only as good as your written word so I want no confusion. I just keep buying just before other deals or info becomes availible.


Good luck with your sale!


Bump


P.S.
It has been brought to my attentiom through a PM that what I have done here is equal to spamming. I appologize for multiple posting but had issues trying to post it all at once and assumed it was too big so I split it up. Sorry,

Rob (FreqE1)
thank you for your bump agian,,,sorry that i doubted you

your a good person
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old August 10, 2008, 02:09 AM
MVP
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 343
Default

No problem, not a real big deal or anything. I just don't want peeps getting the wrong idea about me here. I totally see where you got the idea.

I'm not just a good person , I'm a great preson! J/K

Now back to our regularily schedualed PSU sale...
__________________
ASUS P5Q-E - E8400 (4GHz) - Corsair TX650W - 2xHIS HD 4850 IceQ Turbo - 2x2GB Mushkin Ascent 8000 - 2xWD 500GB - TRUE 120 - Antec 1200 - ASUS Xonar DX - Big Smile
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old August 10, 2008, 12:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 1,122

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreqE1 View Post
No problem, not a real big deal or anything. I just don't want peeps getting the wrong idea about me here. I totally see where you got the idea.

I'm not just a good person , I'm a great preson! J/K

Now back to our regularily schedualed PSU sale...
hey bro its cool,i feel same at times /me has a 4400+ x2,4600+x2,5000+be ,5200+ee,Q6600.many more unopened items ,..i to have noone to answer too .so i buy buy buy ..if ppl don't believe you,forget em..

cmhyt

now this psu any trades? have plenty of extra....maybe partial trade a 2 month old Lg GGC-H20L BLU-RAY HD-DVD Reader BD-ROM 6X Hd DVD-ROM 3X DVD+-RW 16X8X6 Dl 4X Black Sata Software - DirectCanada
0r cash only?

thanks
__________________
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=932179

"Be so good at what you do that you cant be ignored"


Last edited by jay51; August 10, 2008 at 12:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old August 11, 2008, 06:28 AM
cmhyt's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Thornhill(Toronto)
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay51 View Post
hey bro its cool,i feel same at times /me has a 4400+ x2,4600+x2,5000+be ,5200+ee,Q6600.many more unopened items ,..i to have noone to answer too .so i buy buy buy ..if ppl don't believe you,forget em..

cmhyt
now this psu any trades? have plenty of extra....maybe partial trade a 2 month old Lg GGC-H20L BLU-RAY HD-DVD Reader BD-ROM 6X Hd DVD-ROM 3X DVD+-RW 16X8X6 Dl 4X Black Sata Software - DirectCanada
0r cash only?

thanks
it depends what you want to trade,,i dont mind trading this..but if i have to sell it on a really cheap price..ill just use it for my next build..this thing has 5 years warranty so plenty of time left

it seems that i dont have i need in mind

and..i dont have any need for a bluray drive =_=!

i dont even watch DVD's

tell me your offer if you really want this PSU


---------

oh yeah,,,i want IEM earphones
the value of the IEM's should be equivalent or greater,,,
if it is greater..im willing to add cash to pay the cost

nothing under E3C
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes