Old May 27, 2008, 09:09 PM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default WTB : Game Boy Advance Games

Just to let people know I did manage to get the game boy micro the manager let me exchange the open game to get and I am fairly sure the 2 punk employees will be getting in shat... But anyways now what I have the micro I just need to start builing my library of old school games.. ( seeing as all GBA games are technically old school now) Now though I don't have any money right now I am hoping to start getting a bead on a few of the specific games I am looking for- I have an idea where to get one already and its a good place to start. The Source is selling Mario & Luigi The superstar saga for 12 bucks which I think is pretty good. The other games I am looking for are in no particular order Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Golden Sun 1 & 2, Final Fantasy VI advance, Legend of Zelda Minish cap and Link's awakening. Thats all I can think of at the moment but if anyone wants to critisize my choices or remind of some choice games I am missing please feel free. And anyone that has any of these games to sell let me know how much you want so I can start figuring out how to get the finances together. Thanks all.
Old May 30, 2008, 10:23 PM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Bump.