F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default *FREE* - Game Keys - Watchdogs and Intel bundle

I spoke to the mods and cleared this already...

I have 2 game keys available for free copies of Watch Dogs, and one Intel bundle with a couple games and some software. Fire me a PM if you're interested, and which one you want. Only one key per person. And please only PM me if you intend to use it yourself, not to give away to your buddy. The intent here is to give back to the HWC community.

I'll check in tomorrow for PM's. Preference will be given to members that have been around long enough to contribute to the community.

Last edited by Caldezar; Yesterday at 05:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

I hope I Pmed you first for Watch Dogs, been a while debating about buying it or saving the money. I've been here since 2008 but as a review reader/lurker I doubt I have enough qualifications as a contributer to the forums sadly