Old March 25, 2014, 06:58 PM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default (Sold) Nikon D3100 DSLR, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, Nikon 35mm f/1.8G, Nissin Di466 flash

I'm looking to sell my current Nikon DSLR setup, as I'm looking to go MFT.

I'd rather sell locally in-person (GTA), but am willing to go 50/50 on shipping if someone outside the GTA wants it badly enough.

I'd rather sell it together as a bundle, but might be willing to part it out... All prices are OBO, although no low-ball offers please.

All sold.

Verification group pic:

Payment and Shipping:

I accept Paypal, EMT, and cash (in person). I will only ship items once I have received payment. My heatware is under Moneyless. DIBS via PM can and will be held for a couple of days.

Options for shipping are Canada Post Regular Parcel (3~4 business days), Expedited Parcel Business ("1"~2 Business days), & Xpresspost (1 Business day); ETA estimations are provided by Canada Post, not me. Last two shipping methods include tracking.

I am willing to meet in person for anyone within the GTA/GTHA (Greater Toronto Area/Greater Toronto-Hamilton Area). If you're interested in meeting in person, I live in North York and work in Markham, and am willing to meet half-way anywhere in the GTA.

Items will be shipped in a suitably sized cardboard box with ample protection.

Terms of Sale:

I will guarantee that the item bought arrives non-DOA for 3 days after receipt. If you only end up installing it a week after you got it and it ends up DOA I will not be held liable. Only exception are any items sold "AS-IS" or "Dead".

In the event that an item arrives DOA within the 3 day time period mentioned above, the seller pays half the amount to ship the item back to me, and I will provide a full refund minus the price of original shipping charges.

By sending me an offer by PM the buyer acknowledges that he/she agrees to the Terms of Sale listed above.
-Deadpool

Last edited by Moneyless; March 30, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old March 25, 2014, 10:45 PM
Allstar

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Pm sent!
Old March 27, 2014, 05:59 AM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings