Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [FS] Add2Psu adapters (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/64862-add2psu-adapters.html)

fishingfanatic December 31, 2013 10:56 PM

Add2Psu adapters

2 Attachment(s)
Just arrived! I bought a bunch of the Add2Psu adapters. Don't have enough power to run multiple cards? Too much for a huge psu? No room in the case for another? Got more than 1 psu already? You're all set.:clap:

No problem. Simply hook up an adapter to a 2nd or 3rd psu and go right ahead. Allowed me to run quad sli benches when 2 BNIB 1500w psus showed bad 24 pin.

Anyway, They're selling them for $20+$2 US for shipping. I am letting them go for $20 Canadian shipped.

The last pic shows the 2 psus I used for the quad setup. Worked like a charm, no adjustments other than hooking it up.:thumb:

Here's a link to their site where they have 3 psus together in 1 pc.

Add2Psu.com

I decided to put up my 2 ek 480 rads. They come with 4 totaling 428 cfms of fans/rad. I'm including the 1-4 cables and the brackets as well. The brackets were crudely made but functional out of aluminum 2x2x3/16" I think

I've set them up for running upright externally. The brackets r bolted on so it's easy to remove them . The fans each have their own filter screen so a swiffer can clean them.

$100/rad. All you have to do is fill it, hook it up and ur ready to go.

:whistle:

Mostly looking for other gpus to bench, preferably w waterblocks.

FF
:biggrin:

As always obo.

clshades January 1, 2014 11:12 AM

I don't understand your prices dude. 675/card shipped? Which card?
The ti's are 750 shipped? Might wanna check your prices vs online again?

Not crapping here just not understanding.

fishingfanatic January 1, 2014 11:26 AM

BST

By the time u add taxes on that it's over $800 About $837.That doesn't include shipping. So if that doesn't seem fair to u, oh well. No offense intended.

$750, a month old and that's shipped right to ur home.

What is so hard to understand about $675/card shipped. Not trying to be a smart@ss, just don't understand why ur confused.

As always open to possible trades, though I don't need anything, ya never know.:whistle:

Plz check my system specs b4 offering me an older cpu, mobo,...:blarg:

FF

JD January 1, 2014 11:32 AM

I can understand clshades confusion.

A format of something like "GTX Titan - $675/card shipped" and "780Ti - $750/card shipped" would be easier for potential buyers to understand what you're selling and for how much.

Your post is a little hard to understand, especially when most people assume the Titan is a more expensive card.

fishingfanatic January 1, 2014 11:58 AM

BST

Edited, hopefully it's a bit more clear.

FF

BrainEater January 1, 2014 02:52 PM

I'll buy a titan .

PMing.

:thumb:

Your_friendly_gamer January 1, 2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainEater (Post 750769)
I'll buy a titan .

PMing.

:thumb:

good for you, fish is a great guy, top notch customer support all around:thumb:

clshades January 1, 2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD (Post 750751)
I can understand clshades confusion.

A format of something like "GTX Titan - $675/card shipped" and "780Ti - $750/card shipped" would be easier for potential buyers to understand what you're selling and for how much.

Your post is a little hard to understand, especially when most people assume the Titan is a more expensive card.

yup this.

That's a seriously good price for a Titan and you're correct about the taxes my bad man :)

fishingfanatic January 1, 2014 09:39 PM

BST

Holy cow, I thought the ti's would be spoken for b4 the day was thru but the titans are pending...

FF

1V4N January 2, 2014 10:20 AM

Both Titans are spoken for now? If not, I'd like to throw my hat in for one of them.