Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [FS] Nothing! (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/61097-nothing.html)

FreeKnight May 6, 2013 07:56 PM

Nothing!

FS:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corsair HX850 Semi Modular PSU

SOLD!

ML07 Silverstone mitx Steambox Case with Silverstone SFX 600w PSU Combo SOLD
EK-CoolStream RAD XTC 140mm SOLD
EK-CoolStream PE 360 Radiator SOLD
EVGA GTX 780 SC SOLD
Patriot Viper II Sector 7 Triple Channel DDR3 RAM. 3x 4GB SOLD
G-Series ASUS backpackSOLD
Vertex 120GB SSDsSOLD LOCALLY
Everki Titan Backpack SOLD
iHas DVD Burner Sold
Asus G75 Laptop Sold

Payment with EMT or local cash only. Local pickup in Edmonton is available.

All items are priced with shipping to cities within Canada excluding the Territories and Newfoundland & Labrador (I can check if there's a difference to ship to those regions). If you're in a odd backwoods postal charge abnormality, let me know beforehand so I can check shipping prices, because I'm not going to food a $100 shipping bill to your cabin on Quebec's northern coast :D

Shipping will be parcel with Canada Post and insured to the price of the item.

I've tested (where applicable) every item before hand, but if by some chance an item arrives non-functional or damaged, you have 1 week to notify me at which point you have the option to ship back and once I've confirmed the item is defective I'll return your money and original shipping price (return shipping is not covered). If you'd like I can happily provide a picture of the boxed item prior to shipping so you know it's packaged properly.

FreeKnight May 7, 2013 07:22 PM

Updated thread and added the Sector 7 Ram and Asus drive caddy.

While the date says the 8th on the RAM photo, I am in fact, not capable of time travel. It's just too hard to turn a 6 into a believable 7!

FreeKnight May 9, 2013 01:16 PM

ASUS backpack sold and price dropped on the Vertex 3 and the Patriot RAM.

FreeKnight May 10, 2013 07:38 AM

RAM is gone already. SSD and Lappy still for sale though.

Trocko May 11, 2013 01:52 PM

pmd... excited! :)

FreeKnight May 13, 2013 02:50 PM

DVD Burner sold.
Everki Titan Sold.

Only things left are the G75 and the Vertex 3!

FreeKnight May 14, 2013 09:08 PM

G75 is sold to a lucky local. Only the V3 is left and I dropped it down to $70! Someone get this drive ;)

FreeKnight February 12, 2015 02:19 PM

Updated with some X58 stuff and other parts. Forgot a picture of the 360 Rad, but I'll grab it shortly SugarJ.

Cptn Vortex February 12, 2015 02:44 PM

Tempted by the X58, but wish the X58 chipsets had Intel SATA3... gah!

FreeKnight February 12, 2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cptn Vortex (Post 787170)
Tempted by the X58, but wish the X58 chipsets had Intel SATA3... gah!

Yeah, this one uses a Marvell IIRC. Always worked fine, RAID or normal. None of my SSDs seemed to have had issues either, but I can't speak to the pros and cons of the Marvell controller. Way out of my knowledge base.