Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [WTB] LGA2011 Motherboards (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/60306-lga2011-motherboards.html)

Soullessone21 March 21, 2013 09:22 AM

LGA2011 Motherboards

Want some LGA 2011 motherboards prefer MSI but any brand will do.

Also need a good LGA2011 Waterblock and a LGA1155 block as well :)

Thanks as always
Soul

ONE MOBO FOUND ONE MORE NEEDED!!!!!

Also I feel a change in the wind... hmm what is just over the horizon :whistle:

yamawho April 7, 2013 12:55 PM

PM sent ... it has box and everything :thumb:

Soullessone21 April 7, 2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamawho (Post 701195)
PM sent ... it has box and everything :thumb:

You got reply haha I had 3 people offer me ITX boards and in total I do need 3 kinda funny how that worked out that way I can build 3 little rigs donate or sell 2 and use one for the intended use :)

Soullessone21 April 10, 2013 04:20 PM

need something new :D

Bungwirez April 10, 2013 08:58 PM

Hey man... its 7" under a 100bucks. My five year old hasn't destroyed it yet after 2 months heavy use. Angry Birds preinstalled.

D2 Pad 7in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet 1GHz 512MB 4GB Capactive Multi Touch Cam MicroSD - White

Soullessone21 April 12, 2013 01:45 PM

do you have paypal, cuz I sure dont :P

great_big_abyss April 12, 2013 02:14 PM

I'm pretty sure you can use a credit card to make a payment to someone's personal paypal account.

Soullessone21 April 12, 2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by great_big_abyss (Post 702646)
I'm pretty sure you can use a credit card to make a payment to someone's personal paypal account.

I dont have or use any CC's never again my man NEVER again

igot6strings April 12, 2013 02:34 PM

Visa Debit Cards? Most banks have them now. It comes out of your chequing account. No extra fees or interest. It only works when you have money in your account.They also work with Paypal, instantly rather than having to wait a week for Paypal to get it from your bank account.

Credit cards are the devil though. I agree 10x over. I personally use my visa debit with my Paypal with everything as it allows me to price match/get free shipping deals and make purchases outside of what NCIX will offer. I find the visa debit comes in handy when ordering pizza too. Not everyone accepts debit at the door but Visa is good all the time.

great_big_abyss April 12, 2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igot6strings (Post 702651)
Visa Debit Cards? Most banks have them now. It comes out of your chequing account. No extra fees or interest. It only works when you have money in your account.They also work with Paypal, instantly rather than having to wait a week for Paypal to get it from your bank account.

Yeah, that's what I do. I don't use a credit card, per se, but my debit card uses the VISA network. Greatest thing ever for making online transactions.