Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [FS] 11" Acer Laptop (not netbook)! New low price! (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/58825-11-acer-laptop-not-netbook-new-low-price.html)

Cheator December 30, 2012 12:38 PM

11" Acer Laptop (not netbook)! New low price!

3 Attachment(s)
Happy Holidays all, hope all is well.

So I didn't get a Wii U from Santa, and I'd like to remedy that. So, its time for some selling! As always I am approachable on price, but don't lowball. If you think my prices are too high, give me some good reason and I don't mind listening if its justified. Thanks!

Acer Timeline 1410 11" notebook, 4GB of RA<

Product specs

Despite what you might think by looking at it, this is indeed a notebook and not a NETbook. The distinction is in the CPU, where is is much faster clock for clock than the equivalent atom. Its a great notebook, I bought it from Costco about 1.5 years ago. Pretty much in mint condition, it runs great. Comes with a Windows 7 license, but I have windows 8 running on it right now (which is great on this thing). Also runs linux like a boss.

Specific specs on this are: 4GB of RAM, SU2300 CPU, Intel 4500HD GPU

Condition is great, I can't find any scratches but there might be some. It looks like the day I bought it.

Included: notebook and charger (pictured)

Price: $220 OBO + shipping
Attachment 18333

Rogers iPhone 4 16GB SOLD!!!

I got this as a trade with my friend for an android phone, and I'm already done with it! Great phone, I just much prefer android. Besides, I'm getting an iphone from work soon.

Condition is great, no screen scratches that I can see, back seems fine, maybe a few scuffs on the side. The home button sometimes needs a second press as the first didn't register, but I believe this is an issue with iphones in general (it happens often for me). Its running 6.0.1 which hasn't been patched for the latest incoming jailbreak yet. I'll wipe it and send it to you.

Included: iphone, charging cable that also charges the bluetooth headset (not included). Also possibly the dock and extra cables I got for it, but this isn't part of the official deal since I don't have them in hand. If I get them in time (or after) I'll send them along, as I don't need them.
EDIT: Just got an iphone 5 from work so taking the price down!

Price: $140 OBO shipped SOLD!!
Attachment 18332
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM) SOLD!!!!!

This is a great phone I've been using for a while. However my Nexus 4 is about to arrive, so I need to get rid of it since I don't have another use for it. A few scuffs on the outer plastic edges, and on the bottom near the charger. Id say the condition is good, only because of that.It also has a slight blemish on the screen, I tried to get it clear in pictures but it wasn't working. Also has a plastic backing case that has a bit of plastic off it, since it is cheap.

Included: phone, plastic backing case, car mount (OEM from Samsung, great quality) and a charging cable / charging brick. I'll probably put it in the original box as well.

Price: $230 OBO shipped PENDING
Attachment 18331

Cheator January 1, 2013 10:48 AM

Bumpty boo

Cheator January 3, 2013 08:42 AM

bump!

Cheator January 3, 2013 09:52 PM

iphone and galaxy nexus are pending!

Cheator January 8, 2013 12:52 PM

Phones sold! Buuuuuump

Cheator January 14, 2013 09:36 PM

bump to the top