Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   New iTrader is Up! No really! We're Not Kidding This Time! (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/58392-new-itrader-up-no-really-were-not-kidding-time.html)

Soultribunal December 7, 2012 04:28 PM

New iTrader is Up! No really! We're Not Kidding This Time!

Hi Everyone,

I bring good news for the BST Forum. After a lot of work iTrader is now back and should be working within this forum section. All old feedbacks however could not be recovered.

With co-operation on previous trades you should be able to use the deal thread and submit feedback (limit is 3 per day). Once it is estabilished we will more than likely remove the feedback forum sub-section.

We do appriciate everyones paitience in this matter. Please feel free to contact me if you have any issues with the new i-trader, and I will forward them up the line.

Best Regards,
HWC Moderation Team

Soultribunal December 11, 2012 07:03 PM

So just as an update, it looks like it is working for sure now, minus one user but that is being fixed.

Please use the updated feedback system going forward and notify me of any issues if possible.

Best Regards,

ST
HWC Moderation Team

SKYMTL December 11, 2012 07:07 PM

Guys, we are still in a working Beta with this one so PLEASE let us know if you are experiencing any issues with it or if you notice any odd behavior.

great_big_abyss December 12, 2012 01:23 PM

NM...seems to be fixed.

Pity we can only leave feedback for 3 people in a day...I'm trying to complete the backlog for all the transaction I've completed this year only to discover that limitation.

Rison December 13, 2012 07:36 AM

Hey guys, thanks for working on this. It's a shame we lost the old iTrader info. Anywho, I'm trying to reply back to an iTrader that Rasp left me yesterday.. when I fill out the form, it comes up with a "please use more than 10 characters" error on the screen, when i've filled out a sentence. I've tried this is Firefox (latest) with noscript disabled, and IE with.. well, it's just IE. I thought it was a browser issue so I resorted to using IE for something.. heh. Anyways, I'm going to try again later tonight from home to see if it's a potential router issue? I'm kinda reaching for that answer, but we'll see.

Rison December 13, 2012 07:37 AM

Update: I just filled out the additional comments at the bottom, and it went through. Weird. Might be a bug there.

great_big_abyss December 13, 2012 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah, I was having the same problem. I'm struggling to come up with additional comments other than: seller was great, experience was exceptional...

EDIT:

I received 2 +feedbacks, but they're not showing up in the 'recent itrader ratings'. What gives?

Soultribunal December 13, 2012 08:16 AM

I will let the team know and get back to both of you on these issues.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get these problems sorted out.

-ST

Soullessone21 December 13, 2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soultribunal (Post 677687)
I will let the team know and get back to both of you on these issues.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get these problems sorted out.

-ST

Yah looks like the score cards not showing and nice to have only 50% there ST :P jeez what you do :P:shok:

Rasparthe December 13, 2012 08:26 AM

I think the 10 character issue was from before the original problems, I remember having that issue long time ago. Also I'm never buying from Soultribunal, 50% trader rating.... :shok: