Unlocked phones for sale - LG G3, Moto G 3rd Gen, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Payment methods: Cash for local, EMT for shipping.
* Located in the Greater Vancouver Area / Lower Mainland.
Shipping is through Canada Post; typical rate is $15~$20 across Canada.
* Oversized / multiple items may have a different rate or not shipped at all.
* Unless otherwise noted, all phones are new; they were opened only to unlock the phone. All phones come with original accessories and boxes; plastic covers are still on.
* Only Moto G 3rd Gen is compatible with the Freedom Mobile (Wind) band carriers; 1700 AWS. LG G3 will require a quick flash to be compatible with 1700 AWS; this can be done upon request.
LG G3 - $200 - shipped
Model: D852 - 32GB/3GB
LG G3 - Full phone specifications
Motorola Moto G 2015 (3rd Gen) - $150 - shipped
Model: XT1540 - 8GB/1GB
Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) - Full phone specifications
* Sandisk Extreme 32GB microSD UHS-1 U3 included
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - $150 - shipped
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - Full phone specifications
* Sandisk / Kingston 64GB microSD UHS-1 U1 included.
Motorola Moto G 2013 (1st Gen) - $60 - shipped *Used
Motorola Moto G - Full phone specifications
* Front is fine; only removable back cover has some scratches.
* Phone only; no boxes or accessories.
i7 Combo - $600
Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 mATX motherboard
16GB RAM - 4x4GB Mushkin Blackline DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 XMP 1.5v
Coolermaster Hyper 212 Heatsink
*Comes with original boxes and packaging. Can print out receipts for warranty.
Gigabyte GTX 550ti 1GB - $40
- No box, accessories or warranty, just bubblewrapped. Used for hackintosh, compatible OOB with 10.8.5 Mountain Lion.
All routers are running tomato firmware. They can be switched to dd-wrt or reverted back to stock.
Netgear WNDR3700v3 - $20
Linksys WRT54GL - $20
Asus WL-520gu - $10
Combo discount: all 3 routers for $40
Motorola Cable Modems
All 3 for $40
i7 LGA1156 - $600
Motherboard: Intel DP55WG (only io shield included)
Heatsink: CoolerMaster Hyper 212
RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 1.65v
Case:Coolermaster HAF 912 (accessories included)
Power Supply: Seasonic 600w 80+ Modular (includes all modular cables)
Video card: Gigabyte GTX 550ti
SSD: Toshiba Q Series Pro 128GB or Kingston SSDNow 240GB or Sandisk Z400s 256GB
USB 3 expansion card: Silverstone EC04 - PCIe - 2 external ports & 1 internal header (comes with original packaging and bracket)
SATA 6Gb/s expansion card: Silverstone EC05 - PCIe - 2 internal sata 6 ports.
- No original boxes or accessories unless otherwise noted. No MFR warranty on parts except RAM (lifetime MFR warranty.)
- Hackintosh compatible; tested up to 10.9. Runs stable, currently in use as a dual-boot workstation.
- Has never been overclocked.
ST3000DM001 - Seagate 3TB - $90 each / 4 for $300
* All drives have been tested thoroughly (all Seatools tests) and securely wiped.
* All memory has been thoroughly tested with Memtest86+ and HCI Memtest Pro.
Mushkin Blackline 2x4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 1.5v - $45*
Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 1.65v - $30*
Various OEM value RAM - 2GB sticks - DDR3-1333 1.5v - $10 each
*Lifetime MFR warranty
HT OMEGA Striker - PCI - $20
Phenom x4 9500
Athlon x2 4400
Athlon x2 3800
all for $20
ygpm for the WD 1TB
Is your file server sold ?
great seller, free bump
You got private message
Bump. Thanks for the PSU
PMed about the chair
Cleaned up your thread a bit by deleting your old bump posts.
Wish I was local... I'd buy up that striker in a second. :)
any pic of the seal on i7-3930K for BNIB means seal is broken
should read Sealed Box then no question cpu is virgin
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:19 AM.|