Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [WTB] Older 9XXX or 2XX Series Card (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/58041-older-9xxx-2xx-series-card.html)

Soultribunal November 22, 2012 07:57 PM

Older 9XXX or 2XX Series Card
 
Hey Guys,

Well lifetime warranty is only good when the Company still exists...my old BFG Max Core 55 died. I need a dirt cheap replacement as I am on tight finances.

So something like maybe an old 8800GTS, 9800GT, 260?

Let me know what you have with shipping to L5M5N4.

I pay via EMT, and I would be looking to buy on the 15th of Dec (payday).

-ST

3.0charlie November 22, 2012 08:16 PM

I've got something. Let me dig and test first.

Dirt cheap.

edit: yup, found it. Let me test it tomorrow night.

You're covered. :thumb:

Your_friendly_gamer November 22, 2012 08:29 PM

I have a GTX 280 and for you it would only be 0.01 dollars plus shipping.

The only thing is, I removed the sticker and I wasnt very good with it so it has some scratches outside. It works great tho, I changed the thermal paste on it to IC diamond 24.

The only issue it has sometimes, not often, when you turn on your pc, the fan blows full speed and doesnt produce video, but just reboot and works like a charm. I have had this for a while as my back up card, and I think I bought this off you long time ago!!!!

It's yours for that price. If you are ok with the terms, you are more than welcome to have it sir!

Bond007 November 22, 2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 672757)
I've got something. Let me dig and test first.

Dirt cheap.

edit: yup, found it. Let me test it tomorrow night.

You're covered. :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your_friendly_gamer (Post 672763)
I have a GTX 280 and for you it would only be 0.01 dollars plus shipping.

The only thing is, I removed the sticker and I wasnt very good with it so it has some scratches outside. It works great tho, I changed the thermal paste on it to IC diamond 24.

The only issue it has sometimes, not often, when you turn on your pc, the fan blows full speed and doesnt produce video, but just reboot and works like a charm. I have had this for a while as my back up card, and I think I bought this off you long time ago!!!!

It's yours for that price. If you are ok with the terms, you are more than welcome to have it sir!


Those are the responses that make me proud to be part of this forum and site. I wish I had the funds to be into computers enough to hang onto parts to offer up as well. Hopefully one of those will work out for you.

Soultribunal November 22, 2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 672757)
I've got something. Let me dig and test first.

Dirt cheap.

edit: yup, found it. Let me test it tomorrow night.

You're covered. :thumb:

Thank you very Much 3.0 :)

Let me know the Details.

YFG - 3.0 got to me first, but I do kindly appriciate the offer :)

-ST

Alpine November 22, 2012 08:53 PM

i have a GTX 260 with 1.5G of memory dying somewhere If interested..I don't have EMT, but i can take cash/cheque/paypal

trancewhiiz November 22, 2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your_friendly_gamer (Post 672763)
I have a GTX 280 and for you it would only be 0.01 dollars plus shipping.


Speechless! :shok:

Phill November 22, 2012 11:04 PM

Yes.... that was an epic offer

Your_friendly_gamer November 23, 2012 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soultribunal (Post 672770)
Thank you very Much 3.0 :)

Let me know the Details.

YFG - 3.0 got to me first, but I do kindly appriciate the offer :)

-ST

darn it, well next time you better take my offer!

Soultribunal November 23, 2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your_friendly_gamer (Post 672816)
darn it, well next time you better take my offer!

Next off sure mate, 3.0 has my PM box on speed dial lol,

-ST


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 AM.