Awesome deal on that 512GB.
Old May 8, 2012, 11:10 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Yup it was. 10E is getting a great deal.

As a heads up for future reviews (and like I told Shozzking) if you are interested in something I have for sale...make an offer. Worst thing that will happen is I will counter-offer. TBH, the only thing that will insult me is if you say you will buy it and emt the money the next day...and dont....and dont PM me or answer PMs. Anything else and Im cool and easy to deal with. :)

I usually sell my stuff for less than what I ask as I like to see them go to good homes, rather than collect dust.

Oh and I probably will have another 240 for sale by the end of the month. So PM if interested. /whistle

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr