Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default FT: Rare Custom Lado TL85 Solid Body Electric Guitar

Hey HWC'ers

This is basically the best of the best in boutique guitars made here by Lado that makes custom guitars for Iron Maiden and other famous bands worldwide and takes time to get one done since you have to be on a waiting list to have a guitar made by JK.

(TRADES: High-End Gaming PC/Laptop, High-End PC Hardware, Watercooling and other sorts of interesting doodads)

I've attached actual pics I just took today.. 3/11/12

I have a rare mint condition Vintage JK Lado TL85 Custom Solid Body with Tremolo and all done up in vintage aged AAA Exotic Wood..

Body: Purple Heart Top/Brazilian Rosewood Body pressed with Bubinga and African Mahogany along with Abalone Inlay.

Neck: BirdsEye Maple AAA+ Neck with 22Fret Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard.

Hardware: All high-quality German Made Gold Hardware.. Tuners, Tremolo Bridge, Pickup Rings, 3way toggle switch, volume and tone knob and 1/4 input jack.

Pickups: Custom Lado Handwound Humbucker Bridge and Shadow SH661 Twinbucker on Neck.

Paid over $3200.00+.. prices very with the wood you pick and customizing from JK and I chose all the imported high quality rare woods.. this is a one of a kind axe one of the 1st Joe Kovacic Master Luthier himself done in the TL series with a Tremolo. He also signed it himself as well in the pots cavity.. a beautiful guitar with amazing exotic hand picked wood. Comes with Lado Case, Rare Leather Lado Strap, Key etc... this guitar is one of the most amazing smoothest guitars that just feels like butter in a players hand.. perfect intonation and build..amazing warm rich tone.. no guitars like it out there.

JK LADO WebSite: http://www.jklado.com/

this maybe more pro than what you're after but it's always good to full proof with something of high-quality whenever the opportunity arises.

ACTUAL PICS: