Old January 27, 2012, 01:59 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default AkG's various parts sale ~ ALL SOLD

TWO lucky buyers (randomly drawn) will in addition to the kit they buy be getting a free hardware gift included. One is valued at $50 the other at $40.

All prices are OBO. I accept EMT, Cash (in person only), Visa and Mastercard. I do not accept Paypal.

All prices listed are the Cash / EMT discount price. CC prices may be higher.

All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. They havent been "opened" so they may - or may not - have warranty. Probably do but can not guarantee it....So thus this stipulation.

All items are in perfect working order.

Prices are O.B.O. but please don't insult me w/ a really low ball offer.

I am open to trades but am not looking for much on that front right now.

All Prices include Free Shipping to addresses in Ontario, and will be shipped Canada Post w/ insurance and signature required. Other Provinces will be probably $10. If you want a faster method, we can work something out price wise.

A sale is not final unless I have received payment. While I will reserve items for 24hours at most, if I get an offer I can't refuse I will not refuse said offer. Communication and prompt payment are key.

72hrs DOA warranty. If the item is not as described, then you've got three days to send it back. If the item gets back to me and it was clearly broken by you, I'm going to go ahead and keep your money and the item. As long as there is no blatant tomfoolery, I'll give a refund for all EXCEPT shipping cost. This means, while I include "free shipping" in a given price I will not refund the actual cost of shipping.

For sale this time around:
Coolers:
Corsair H70
Corsair H100

Peripherals:
Corsair Vengeance 1300
Corsair Vengeance 1500
CM Storm Sirius
GB Aivia M8600
SteelSeries Xai
SteelSeries Sensei
Microsoft Touch Mouse for Windows 7

Storage:
Seagate Momentus XT 750GB
Seagate Momentus XT 500GB

You guys 'n' gals all know me. I dont BS. This is some great deals that is for loyal HWC members and only HWC members. Get em while before they are gone....as usually its less than 48hrs between posting and "all sold".

Items still for sale: NONE

IF anyone want to do a combo deal and buy more than one item I'm more than willing to be flexible on prices.

Items sold

Corsair H70 $65 OBO ~SOLD

One beefy cooler with good performance. This cooler retails for about $95. After taxes and shipping thats about $120. I am selling for about HALF of this. You've always wanted to take the water plunge but couldnt afford it?....well now you can!

Corsair H100 $80 OBO ~ SOLD

Its big, its mean and boy does it cool like a SOB! This thang retails for mid 120s. Thats easily 160 after taxes and shipping (its big). Im selling for HALF of that. Want the best of the best this side of custom loop...but dont want to sell a kidney for one? Here you go, now is your opportunity!

SteelSeries Xai $55 OBO ~ SOLD

Insanely good mouse. I used this mouse for months and months and it never let me down. Retails for 85 and to get it your door thats about 110...or about TWICE what I am asking.

SteelSeries Sensei $65 OBO ~ SOLD

This mouse is smarter than a LOT of people I know. Killer onboard features and is SS' flagship model. Retails for about $105...or 130'ish once the tax man and shipper is paid. $65 is a steal.

Corsair Vengeance 1300 $70 -> $65 ~ SOLD

Extremely good and impressive analog headset. If I didnt already have a pair of Senny 550s w/ mic...I'd be keeping them for myself. They retail for about $85. Thats about 110 after shipping and taxes. I'm selling them for $70. At this price...they are easily the best bang for your buck you are gonna find!

Corsair Vengeance 1500 $80 -> $75 ~ SOLD

USB version of the 1300s. Pretty darn decent for USB. If you like surround sound but dont want to mess with owning a high end audio card...these are very good choice. They retail for about 110. After taxes and shipping thats about 140. Corsair qaulity at no name price...what could be better?!

CM Storm Sirius $85 -> $80 -> 75 OBO ~ SOLD

Easily the best USB/Analog combo headset on the market today. Best of both worlds with a killer sound quality. They retail for about 125. Thats about 145 to get them to your door. Im asking $85. You dont know if you like USB or want to go Analog....get both in one package!

GB Aivia M8600 $70 -> $65 -> 60 OBO ~ SOLD

Very good gaming mouse with insane battery life. Retails for about 110. Withi shipping & taxes thats about 140. Im asking for WAY less than that!

Microsoft Touch Mouse for Windows 7 $60 -> $55 -> 50 SOLD

Amazing piece of tech. Its got a built in touch pad on the top that is multi finger sensitive. REALLY COOL. If I didnt have 3 mice and trackball on my rig right now...Id probably be keeping it. Retails for about 80. That over 1 bill to your door. At $60 its a great deal.

Seagate Momentus XT 500GB $175 -> $150 OBO ~ SOLD

With 4GB onboard NAND and brains to know what you NEED to have on the NAND....its got the speed of a SSD with the storage capacity of a hdd. Great for laptops or older rigs that need more speed yet NEED space. Goes for 200 new and thats 250 after taxes and shipping. Hardly used as I have a ton of SSDs for my laptops.

Seagate Momentus XT 750GB $210 -> $185 OBO ~ SOLD

The latest and greatest. TONS of storage, 8GB onboard nand...really....really great for peeps who dont want to take the SSD plunge or cant afford a mega capacity drive! Killer good drive. Retails for 240 new and thats 280 after taxes and shipping. With the price of HDDs rising...its a damn investment at this price! Barely used...as I got a ton of mega sized SSDs for my computers. ;)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr

Last edited by AkG; February 7, 2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old January 27, 2012, 02:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Hoping you got that H100 up for grabs when I get paid.
Old January 27, 2012, 02:39 PM

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

EDIT:
ah crap. nevermind. I got like 5 offers for it. Sorry enab.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr

Last edited by AkG; January 27, 2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old January 27, 2012, 03:50 PM
Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Yah its no prob :) I know how it works around here and that is a great price. GL.
Old January 27, 2012, 04:19 PM
Allstar

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

I'm sure you have had a few offers on the H70 as well. If anything falls through please let me know.

Create something idiot proof and they will make a better idiot.

Intel Q6600 - Gigabyte EP35-DS4 - OCZ Reaper 4gig PC2-6400 - XFX 8800GT 512Mb Alpha Dog - AuzenTech X-Fi Prelude - Alesis M1Active MK2 - Corsair HX-620 - Silverstone Temjin TJ05B-X - Scythe Katana 2 - WD Raptor 150Gb - Seagate 7200.11 750Gb x2 - Samsung SH-S203N
Old January 27, 2012, 05:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

SONOFA...

If either of those H's fall through, I'm in for either one :(
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old January 27, 2012, 05:49 PM

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Oh and I forgot to mention....two random buyers will be getting a free gift included with their purchase. One valued at 50 bucks (retail pre tax and pre shipping)...the other at 40 bucks.

/whistle

I'll update the first post to reflect this.

Old January 28, 2012, 06:42 AM

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

bump1

Old January 28, 2012, 06:49 AM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

that h70 still around on wednesday it will be mine.
Old January 28, 2012, 03:10 PM

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

to the top!

Closed Thread