Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default AMAZING ITEMS FOR TRADE!!!

Hey HWC'ers,

I'm looking to trade a few of my interesting gear for some High-End Hardware and WaterCooling Setup.. This is for locals only or anyone looking to make the trip to Toronto.. so (NO SHIPPING). PM me with offers.

Custom high-quality players surf guitar that was hand built by my guitar tech on tour a few years back with a nice redone parkerfly handmade raw maple neck (no weird lacquer plastic nitro feel).. this is a wood grain neck for amazing twang and speed is customized with vintage electronics and re-handwound vintage pickups from middle Dimarzio "Tone Zone" & Seymour Duncan Bridge Cool Rail (Mini Humbucker) combined to either do split or act as one pickup to sound like a full humbucker sound with lots of high-gain for metal, 80's rock shredders along with getting that classic Gibson style tone and switchable to Fender's Twang.. along with a Seymour Duncan Vintage rail (Mini Humbucker) on the neck for tons of low beefy leads keeping the classic warm blues tone.. the body is a solid alder wood and is customized with 3 way selector switch (bridge, mid, neck) along with another 2 way selector switch (humbucker to killswitch engage) along with a Red Buttom Customized for the Killswitch to do Tom Morello style solos by just tapping the button continuously while playing one handed rift or scratching the strings.. all custom hardware and pickguard with a vintage 70's rolling saddle tremolo japanese made by Yamaha.. there's no guitar out there like this look wise and feel also has Planet Waves Locking Tuners in Metallic Martian Green.. sounds like a million bucks.. worth about $1600+ very unique custom design... this is a pro guitar meant for stage performers or a player looking for diverse tone with the feeling of every guitar in one...All setup and ready to play. It basically fits your needs for both a Classic Fender Feel/Tone and Classic Gibson Tone ACTUAL PICS. (GREEN GUITAR IN PICTURE)

SOLD/TRADED Dean Sarasota Semi Hollowbody Electric Guitar Mahogany Body in Cherry Red Finish w/Maple Flamed Top on a Straight Through Mahogany Set Net and covered in cream bindings sporting a double cut and nickle hardware with Dean Custom Design Humbuckers on both Neck and Bridge.. with 22 Fret Rosewood Finger board layed out with Abalone Dot Inlays with a 60's style Neck for easy manuvering in playability it also has Grover Nickle Tuners that stay precisely in tune using size 9 strings.. These are discountinued bought it about 11 years ago paid about $1100.00+ (RED GUITAR IN PICTURE)..SOLD/TRADED ON KIJIJI

Line 6 AX2 TubeTone 2x12" Eminence Digital Processing Amplifier.. Amazing amp for Live Performers or Studio Musicians with all the bells and whistles with the most intuitive programming capabilities possible for every tone made in the amp to sounds as genuine and crisp as possible. With 2 Eminence Custom Design speakers to drive all the tone to stay as true in tone as possible.. with an array of endless effects that stretches as far as your imagination goes. Here are all the tech specs and details of the amp.. it works perfectly and sounds amazing. Comes with Line 6 Full Floorboard Volume and Wah..

Pair (2) Limited Edition Ultimate Gaming Chair V2 Renegade SEGA PLAYDIUM EDITION.. (Paid over $700+ EACH) with 16 Modes Of Massages comes with all accessories and parts and compartment. Blue underglow lights With On/Off Switch, 2.1 Surround along with Sub Woofer and yes cupholder!.. awesome for Blu-Ray, Xbox360, PS3, Wii, PC Gaming.. or a standalone massage chair and/or audio chair.. most amazing piece of gear for any gamer/audiophile individual.. this includes a fully customizable EQ System along with RCA Input for Ipods/MP3 plays or even handheld Gaming/Cellphone/Media Devices.. also has headphone jacks.. I use this for alot of movies to put myself the ambiance and atmosphere works amazing with action oriented films.

Custom Handbuilt 80's RAT True Bypass Pedal with Keeley Katana Boost Modification.. BEST DISTORTION/OVERDRIVE/BOOST pedal I've ever used all made with quality parts.

Last edited by []D [] []V[] []D; January 19, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old January 19, 2012, 07:07 PM
Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

EVENING BUMP!