Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default LG Otimus One P500H KOODO UNLOCKED $125 shipped (ON) STOCK GINGERBREAD

OK, times are tough and one of my toys has to go. THis is a GREAT little phone. Works perfect. It is unlocked to work with almost any carier (not Wind/Mobilicity). Included is the 2GB SD card, data cable and wall charger. I can include a new/never used Koodo SIM card for another $10 if wanted. Gingerbread makes these phones FLY and LG was kind enough to update these phones so it is running the stock Gingerbread. Phone is wiped and ready for use instantly out of the box.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EMT is the way to pay. You can come pick it up at my house and I'll take $5 off the total cost. Shipping outside Ontario is $5 more for Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan. Add $10 for Alberta and BC. PM for quote to the far reaches. I ship Expedited and will supply tracking and full insurance.

THese phones are very easy to mod and there is a very large community dedicated to them. I have another one that needs repair that I plan on resurrecting one day when funds allow it. You will thoroughly enjoy this phone. Best entry level Android phone out there.