Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade

    



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old March 2, 2008, 06:33 PM
Rapid-X's Avatar
MVP
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ajax
Posts: 332

My System Specs

Default ASUS P5N32-SLI Deluxe

for sale never used brand new bought it thought i would build a new rig. thought about it but i cant leave AMD so its up for grabs $200 firm pickup pref in Toronto. But im willing to ship at $220 paypal or cash for pickup. if u need specs check it out at ncix.com: http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...nufacture=ASUS
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old March 5, 2008, 08:28 AM
Rapid-X's Avatar
MVP
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ajax
Posts: 332

My System Specs

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid-X View Post
for sale never used brand new bought it thought i would build a new rig. thought about it but i cant leave AMD so its up for grabs $200 firm pickup pref in Toronto. But im willing to ship at $220 paypal or cash for pickup. if u need specs check it out at ncix.com: http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...nufacture=ASUS
whats a fair selling price its brand new
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old March 5, 2008, 08:42 AM
Top Prospect
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London, Ontario Canada
Posts: 153
Default

That parallel ports makes the back I/O panel look ugly :P As far as that I give her an 8/10 for sexyness
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old March 5, 2008, 02:22 PM
Top Prospect
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 181
Default

I couldn't find this board at all while searching on Pricecanada. But I did find the Asus P5N32-SLI Premium for $199- don't know what the difference is between the Premium and the deluxe.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old March 6, 2008, 07:13 AM
Rapid-X's Avatar
MVP
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ajax
Posts: 332

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintblade View Post
I couldn't find this board at all while searching on Pricecanada. But I did find the Asus P5N32-SLI Premium for $199- don't know what the difference is between the Premium and the deluxe.
check out the link in my first post maybe u can compare and find the difference i couldnt find it lol the only thing i saw was wifi and the going price for primeum is 199 cheapest i saw and the deluxe is 259

Last edited by Rapid-X; March 6, 2008 at 07:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old March 6, 2008, 09:21 AM
Top Prospect
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 181
Default

Been doing some comparing and this is what I found:

Deluxe:
Nforce4 SLI
No wifi
8-phase Aluminum Heatsink
Onboard Sound

Premium:
590 SLI
Wifi
8-phase Copper heatsink
SupremeFX/DTS connect sound card thingy. Comes with the premiums for all their newer boards

That's all I can see though, not even sure if that's much of a difference. But the store that had the Premium for $199 actually had it in stock. I'm assuming the Deluxe was like.. discontinued lol.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old March 6, 2008, 12:30 PM
Rapid-X's Avatar
MVP
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ajax
Posts: 332

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintblade View Post
Been doing some comparing and this is what I found:

Deluxe:
Nforce4 SLI
No wifi
8-phase Aluminum Heatsink
Onboard Sound

Premium:
590 SLI
Wifi
8-phase Copper heatsink
SupremeFX/DTS connect sound card thingy. Comes with the premiums for all their newer boards

That's all I can see though, not even sure if that's much of a difference. But the store that had the Premium for $199 actually had it in stock. I'm assuming the Deluxe was like.. discontinued lol.
the deluxe has the add on sound card too and as far as i see not too many people have them the review on the board called it a averclockers dreams, what dreams are made of. i also heard asus rushes alot of their products maybe this is a rushed discontiued??
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old March 6, 2008, 07:22 PM
Top Prospect
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid-X View Post
the deluxe has the add on sound card too and as far as i see not too many people have them the review on the board called it a averclockers dreams, what dreams are made of. i also heard asus rushes alot of their products maybe this is a rushed discontiued??
Ah, I didn't know the deluxe had that soundcard add on as well.

Perhaps they discontinued because they brought out a couple other models or something. Who knows, DFI is the same way and they had a SUPER sweet 590 sli AM2 board that was also really cheap. But they discontinued it and now the only board you can get for the AM2 is the 790fx for $260. That's a bit too much for me... it makes babies cry everyday.

But ya... good board cheap price. Not much else can be said I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old March 6, 2008, 08:21 PM
SKYMTL's Avatar
HardwareCanuck Review Editor
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 11,776
Default

Can you post your own pic please? I recognize an EBay file image when I see one.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old March 7, 2008, 06:48 AM
Rapid-X's Avatar
MVP
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ajax
Posts: 332

My System Specs

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Can you post your own pic please? I recognize an EBay file image when I see one.
tahts the only picture i have its still in the package didnt want to cut the sticker holding it closed and expose it to air lol. traing to keep the new board smell.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
asus p5n32 sli Rapid-X CPU's and Motherboards 1 February 28, 2008 01:43 PM
ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus: NVIDIA's 650i goes Dual x16: review by Anandtech Babrbarossa Reviews & Articles from the Web 0 April 3, 2007 10:25 AM
PC Perspectives reviews: Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus Hybrid Chipset Motherboard Babrbarossa Reviews & Articles from the Web 2 March 6, 2007 08:40 AM
Asus Announces 680i Chipset Based P5N32-E SLI Gav CPU's and Motherboards 2 December 12, 2006 11:05 PM