Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [FS] everything sold. (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/47986-everything-sold.html)

Your_friendly_gamer November 4, 2011 05:41 PM

everything sold.

4 Attachment(s)
Bringing you back the best of LGA 775 stuff.

EVGA GTX 280 SOLD

Still a sick card, only 80 bucks!

You want some sick ram? we got some sick ram!

I got 2 sets of Gskill F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK ram 1 set pending! Both sold.

50 bucks each, cant go wrong with them with lifetime warranty!

Compare? Sure

NCIX.com - Buy G.SKILL F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK PC2-8500 4GB 2X2GB DDR2-1066 CL5-5-5-15 240PIN Dual Channel Memory Kit - G.Skill - F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK - in Canada

Why not save? I like to save, I would buy that if I was looking for high performace ddr2 ram.

For Price beat, it must be the same items or very similar, for example, cannot be 800 mhz ram, or cannot be a q6600 or a q9400, must be Qxx50!. Price beat is available for the combo only.

Seagate 500 G Sata II hard drive, super cheap, my price is 60---50----40 bucks!
SOLD

[/b] WTT WTB
TRADES?

you got something? you tell me, please message me. currently looking for low voltage ddr3 kit, 1.5v or lower.

Thanks

Please buy with confidence, I have 100 percent positive feedback!

Terms of Sale

1. Everything that is used is tested and works 100 percent! But no refunds, all sales are final.
2. I will ship the product the very next business day if not the same, it will packaged well so there won't be any DOA issues. again all sales are final.
3. A tracking number will be provided, I always use canada post for shipping. Shipping is not included in the price. I make sure we have a smooth transaction, I will communicate with you every step of the way, until you have received the product.
4. You can lowball me that's fine, I always enjoy those!:thumb:
5. I will beat any listed price, if you find something cheaper, please post it with the link, I will beat it by at at least 5 percent. The item that you are going to be listed, must be in stock:P

Price Match

I will beat any price you can find on the web through a store. I will beat it by a 5 percent minimum guaranteed. Just copy and paste the link in the thread for the item you are interested in and I will get back to you with a price. Please note, private sales are not included, i.e ebay etc.

FEEDBACK is welcome!
If you like or dislike anything in my ad, perhaps my presentation etc, something I can work on? Please let me know. All feedback is good feedback. Thanks!:thumb:

Your_friendly_gamer November 4, 2011 11:00 PM

now wtt wtb amd set up

Your_friendly_gamer November 5, 2011 09:18 AM

q
bump

Your_friendly_gamer November 5, 2011 06:49 PM

green drive sold and shipped:thumb:

Your_friendly_gamer November 6, 2011 08:53 AM

sunday bump

Your_friendly_gamer November 7, 2011 03:56 AM

morning bump

Your_friendly_gamer November 8, 2011 07:39 AM

??????anyone???

Your_friendly_gamer November 8, 2011 11:21 AM

couple of more stuff added

Your_friendly_gamer November 9, 2011 05:41 AM

good morning, buy my stuff and sell me amd cards or trade?

El-Producto November 9, 2011 09:56 AM

Forgive my ignorance but is that phenom a quadcore?