Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default 2 Complete computer systems ~$200ea

I'm looking to buy a complete PC including mouse, keyboard and LCD. I am looking for something that can atleast handle flash games and 17" or bigger LCD. I don't care if it comes with an OS but there needs to be atleast a 40gb drive installed. I would prefer dual core and that they have PCI-E slots, but as long as we have DX9+ capable video cards I would be fine with AGP. 1GB+ or more of system ram is a definite and 2GB+ would be a plus. Keyboards and mice can be basic as well as the LCD needs not be anything special.

In a nutshell:

S775 or newer if Intel
AM2 or newer for AMD

DX9 or newer video, onboard needs to be HD3x00 or newer or 690G or newer and there needs to be an open PCI-E slot if the system comes onboard video only

1GB system ram minimum

40gb HD minimum

17" LCD minimum

Case can be generic and also the PSU. DVD rom would be good and a DVD burner is a luxury

I'm not looking for power houses. Just something lower level that my kids can use and can get some life out of them. I'm looking to pay EMT/cash/Paypal next Thursday and I will come to you if you are in the GTA to get the best deal for myself. If shipping is required we'll have to see what the total will be since I am pinching every penny possible to even hope to afford $300-400 total. I'm not expecting give-aways but will sincerely appreciate and extras that can be included. These systems will not be resold and will be going to my 9 and ten year old boys who right now have no PC to use other than my notebook when I am not using it.

Please PM me with what you got.
Old November 12, 2011, 04:47 PM
Restricted Poster

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

still looking?
pm me if you are I have something you might like.