F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Samsung Captivate, Blackberry 9780, Motorola Atrix, Playbook 16GB

I've got a bunch of phones for sale, because I don't need them anymore.
-All of them have been reverted back to stock and completely wiped.
-All of them are also in BRAND NEW CONDITION. I treat my tech well.
-All of these phones are UNLOCKED, so they'll work with any carrier. (HSPA/GSM.. Rogers/Bell/Telus; no AWS, sorry!)
-They also include all their original accessories, even the headphones!
-All prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I'd prefer a local sale, but if I have to ship, we can probably negotiate half-half or something.
-Shoot me a PM for any questions!

First up I've got my Captivate. It's been flashed to a stock AT&T ROM instead of Rogers, because I'm not even sure if there's a Rogers 2.3.5 ROM out yet. Anywho, it's running the latest version of Android, everything has been wiped, and it's all good. $240
\

Next up is my Atrix. Was a pretty bad phone at release, but after the Gingerbread update this phone flies. The bootloader has been unlocked as well and there's a CM7 beta for it. Quite the underrated phone, what with its qHD display and Tegra 2 hardware. $330

The last phone is my Blackberry 9780. Quite an awesome phone, but it's gotta go. I also have an extra case with this phone, as you can see in the pic. $240

I'm not sure how well this will do on HWC (Hell, I'm not even sure if HWC needs phones) but I've got my BB Playbook for sale. It's a 16GBer, and I used it for maybe a couple hours before I put the film back on and put it in the box; not my cup of tea, though it's a really powerful tablet. I also have an extra neoprene zip case with it. One thing to note though: THIS THING DOES NOT DO NATIVE EMAIL. $320

Here's a pic with them all together:

Thanks, HWC!
Old October 9, 2011, 06:41 AM
Allstar

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

FYI, there is a Rogers version of 2.3.3 officially released a couple of weeks ago.
If your phone is still under warranty, you should probably revert to that as Rogers/Samsung wouldn't cover it under warranty if they see that you flashed a different ROM on it.