Zotac GTX 750TI, Rampage III Gene and CPU
Time to get rid of some goodies publicly
Conditions of Sale:
1) Item's condition will be described below as LNiB or BNiB, and any specific issues or deficiencies will be explained in this post. Items are tested prior to listing or prior to being shipped.
2) You have three days after reception to confirm item's operation. Everything is tested prior to shipping either formally or through use (ie. if a working pull). Warranty status will be described in this post. Electronic receipt copies can be provided for all items. If somehow an item failed, and was shipped, I will take care of it :thumb:
3) I accept PayPal gift(s) EMT, or cold, hard ca$h. I live in Markham, Ontario and work in Richmond Hill. Due to the nature of my being a parent to a 2.5 year old and a new born, pickup/meetup times are usually limited to business hours and usually around major highways
4) I ship within 24 hours of receiving a cleared payment, usually by Canada Post Venture One Expedited. If I get payment on a Friday night, the part will ship by Sunday afternoon, which means that parts will move Monday morning via Canada Post. For Paypal I wait until payment is cleared to avoid chargebacks and such.
I don't process EMTs until the shipment is ready to go. I will usually set up the shipment in Canada Post Venture One online tools, process the payment, print the label, stick it on and send within the next two hours or so depending on schedule.
My HeatWare (10e) is in my signature. Please use it when sale is completed or use iTrader(yay it's back)
-I can also receive e-mails on Rogers.com, and my e-mail address is 10e on their mail system :)
Any active Folding@home team members for any team are welcomed to ask for a bit of a special deal or perks on CPU or GPU related items Way To Fold
If there's anything in particular you need/want PM me, I may have it
Items for Sale:
1) Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X BF4 edition - LNIB but the coupon is expired as of April 30(yay.....not) - SoLd
Bought sometime late February, so warranty until February of 2015.
- Used probably under 10 hours. Didn't fit in my Cooler Master Elite 110 case, temps never exceeded 64 celsius. This card is impressively cool-and-quiet, and it's pre-overclocked
- Never folded on, just benchmarked for performance and power consumption briefly
Link to product page: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST & OC BATTLEFIELD 4 EDITION
2) MSI GTX 670 OC 2GB (N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC) LNIB - $0Ld
- Bought and benchmarked briefly - was going to water cool it, but never got around to that
- Purchased in March, warranty till March of 2017 via MSI (local to Canada) RMA service
- Slightly OC'd out of the box, reference cooler and reference PCB
Link to Product Page: MSI USA N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC
3) Zotac GTX 750Ti 2GB - LNIB - $0ld
- Bought a few months ago and never registered, so you can register it for the 5 year warranty
- Overclocked it to 1.3Ghz easily and benchmarked, runs around 70 celsius or less
- Very power efficient and compact card, no PCI power connector required
- Single fan cooler and quiet at full load
Link to Product page: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti: ZOTAC - It's time to play!
Motherboard and CPU Bundle(s)
1) One Asus Rampage III GENE M-ATX x58 LGA1366 motherboard - LNIB plus one Intel Xeon X5650 - Bundle, $0ld
- Should be two years warranty left on the motherboard, chip is out of warranty. I can provide scanned receipt for the motherboard for warranty purposes
- Chip can do 3.8Ghz relatively easily. I had it in the EVGA SR-2 with another chip folding@home for about 9 months at 3.9Ghz with full stability, so it might OC better by itself. This is a 6-core/12-thread Xeon that has been well cooled for most of its life.
- Motherboard was exhaustively tested with the bundled Xeon on 5/16/2014 including all USB connectors, RAM slots, Network interface, etc... The only items I didn't test were the PCI-E X4 slot and PS/2 connector. Check the linked picture below for my written report
- I'd prefer to sell as a bundle at this time, but if I get no responses for it, I will consider selling the parts separately at a later time.
Pic of the board plus report, plus Xeon CPU
Previously sold items:
Got the package :) Free bump!
10e, can you tell me the great deal you got on the NEC. Im very interested in the NEC also. Thanks if you can.
I got it from Grey Tech (Grey-Tech Computer Inc.) for $698.00 + taxes and environmental BS fee.
At one point another place @ Cendirect - Canada's Online Computer Store had it for $675.00 but I missed that deal. I already had the SpectraView II software/hardware combo so I didn't need it, but the monitor is accurate out-of-the-box.
Right now it's gone back to around $900.00 but keep a watch on the LCD2490WUXI2-BK on Shopbot - Compare prices - Canada - Price Comparison - Comparison Shopping and you should find it again at the lower price.
Since it seems 10e never sells his stuff, buying this would be like buying a piece of history. :thumb:
Belly smelly bump!
Now - Dell 3008WFP for sale!!!!!!!!!! Buy it NOW LOL
Updated stuff - Bumper cars.
And can I call dibs on the ASUS 480?
NOT a bump lol.
Enjoy the card!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:22 AM.|