Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [FS] Intel Core i7 5820k BnIB - updated 2014-11-13 (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/45494-intel-core-i7-5820k-bnib-updated-2014-11-13-a.html)

10e August 8, 2011 10:13 AM

Intel Core i7 5820k BnIB - updated 2014-11-13

Time to get rid of some goodies publicly

Conditions of Sale:

1) Item's condition will be described below as LNiB or BNiB, and any specific issues or deficiencies will be explained in this post. Items are tested prior to listing or prior to being shipped.

2) You have three days after reception to confirm item's operation. Everything is tested prior to shipping either formally or through use (ie. if a working pull). Warranty status will be described in this post. Electronic receipt copies can be provided for all items. If somehow an item failed, and was shipped, I will take care of it :thumb:

3) I accept PayPal gift(s) EMT, or cold, hard ca$h. I live in Markham, Ontario and work in Richmond Hill. Due to the nature of my being a parent to a 2.5 year old and a new born, pickup/meetup times are usually limited to business hours and usually around major highways

4) I ship within 24 hours of receiving a cleared payment, usually by Canada Post Venture One Expedited. If I get payment on a Friday night, the part will ship by Sunday afternoon, which means that parts will move Monday morning via Canada Post. For Paypal I wait until payment is cleared to avoid chargebacks and such.

I don't process EMTs until the shipment is ready to go. I will usually set up the shipment in Canada Post Venture One online tools, process the payment, print the label, stick it on and send within the next two hours or so depending on schedule.

My HeatWare (10e) is in my signature. Please use it when sale is completed or use iTrader(yay it's back)

-I can also receive e-mails on Rogers.com, and my e-mail address is 10e on their mail system :)

Any active Folding@home team members for any team are welcomed to ask for a bit of a special deal or perks on CPU or GPU related items Way To Fold

If there's anything in particular you need/want PM me, I may have it

Items for Sale:

Video Cards

1) Asus GTX 780 Poseidon Platinums - LNIB - $old

CPUs:

1) Intel Core I7 5820K - BNIB - $330.00 shipped

- Bought recently but won't be building with it for a while, so I don't need it.
- brand new in box, never opened, bought from NCIX in early September
- Original receipt comes with it from NCIX

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2007.20.00.jpg

RAM:

Water Cooling components:

Motherboard(S)

Motherboard and CPU Bundle(s)

PSU:

Screens/Monitors

Video Cards:

Case(s):

Printer/Scanner/Copier(s):

Previously sold items:

Code:

Monitors:

Acer GD235HZ - Inik brokered - Great guy
Dell U2711 - Inik AGAIN! - Still a great guy
Dell 3008WFP - Sold on KiJiJi to a nice person/non-scammer
Dell U2410 - Sold to AMC, always a pleasure to deal with

Chips and Boards:

Quad monster: Anabioz
Dual E5-2680 on X9DRL-IF: 486
Two EVGA Titans: Fishingfanatic
MSI 790FX-GD70 and MSI GTS450 Cyclone - MARSTG - Good buyer in the MTL area!!
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T and Phenom 955BE - anabioz - Good buyer
AMD Phenom II 955BE and GTX 260 - BoggTrotter59 - Awesome guy
Asus nVidia GTX 480 (ENGTX480/2DI/1536MD5) - AMC - Good buyer - Also is a car guy!
Zotac nVidia GTX 480 (ZT-40101-10P) - Dead Things - He's dead, he's things, he's a great buyer and good guy
MSI GTX 275 896MB Twin Frozr OC Edition - S.C.C. - Good buyer
Core I7 980X CPU - Bought by SSWilson. Great buyer, great mod!
Core I7 2600K - NorthernPal - Nice Turbo! Good buyer
Core I7 970 - Overhauled101 - Nice cherries! Good buyer
XFX 4870 1GB - KCaptain - He navigates the buying boat well!

Your_friendly_gamer, my number one buyer:
Gigabyte GA-X77X-UD3 plus I7-3770K
Zotac GTX 670 AMP!
EVGA GTX 670 stock
Asus P6T Deluxe
Xeon X3440 plus MSI P55-CD53 and a bunch of other stuff that I can't even remember.

Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe - Sold one to taichan and another to Haawk!

PSUs:

Enermax 850W Revolution 85+ - Mektret! I am jelly of where you reside! Good buyer

Cases:

Fractal Design Define R3 - NorthernPal - Again, good buyer who makes an effort!
Bitfenix Prodigy WHaaaite - Again to Taichan (thanks!)

Coolers:

Antec Kuhler (That's some high quality) H2O 620 to Taichan
Corsair H40 - Soultribunal and Haawk! Thanks guys!

Waterblock:

EKWB FC-GTX670: Ashihtaka

Keyboard:

Das Keyboard Professional S brown switches: zoob

Inik August 11, 2011 05:52 PM

Got the package :) Free bump!

Chumpy August 12, 2011 02:42 AM

10e, can you tell me the great deal you got on the NEC. Im very interested in the NEC also. Thanks if you can.

10e August 12, 2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumpy (Post 540455)
10e, can you tell me the great deal you got on the NEC. Im very interested in the NEC also. Thanks if you can.

Not a bump! :biggrin:

I got it from Grey Tech (Grey-Tech Computer Inc.) for $698.00 + taxes and environmental BS fee.

At one point another place @ Cendirect - Canada's Online Computer Store had it for $675.00 but I missed that deal. I already had the SpectraView II software/hardware combo so I didn't need it, but the monitor is accurate out-of-the-box.

Right now it's gone back to around $900.00 but keep a watch on the LCD2490WUXI2-BK on Shopbot - Compare prices - Canada - Price Comparison - Comparison Shopping and you should find it again at the lower price.

Cheers!

Dead Things August 19, 2011 10:54 AM

Since it seems 10e never sells his stuff, buying this would be like buying a piece of history. :thumb:

10e September 29, 2011 09:37 AM

Belly smelly bump!

Now - Dell 3008WFP for sale!!!!!!!!!! Buy it NOW LOL

10e October 3, 2011 09:01 AM

Bump uglies.

10e May 14, 2012 11:24 AM

Updated stuff - Bumper cars.

Dead Things May 14, 2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10e (Post 539389)
softball games on Tuesday and Thursday nights

Now wait just a cotton-pickin' moment... you get to keep two nights even after the baby? No fairsies! Clearly, your wife must love you more than mine loves me.

And can I call dibs on the ASUS 480?

10e May 14, 2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Things (Post 629469)
Now wait just a cotton-pickin' moment... you get to keep two nights even after the baby? No fairsies! Clearly, your wife must love you more than mine loves me.

And can I call dibs on the ASUS 480?

Maybe your's just loves you that much more that she needs you around while mine wants me out?

NOT a bump lol.

Enjoy the card!