Corsair DDR4 and DDR3 RAM
Time to get rid of some goodies publicly
Conditions of Sale:
1) Item's condition will be described below as LNiB or BNiB, and any specific issues or deficiencies will be explained in this post. Items are tested prior to listing or prior to being shipped.
2) You have three days after reception to confirm item's operation. Everything is tested prior to shipping either formally or through use (ie. if a working pull). Warranty status will be described in this post. Electronic receipt copies can be provided for all items. If somehow an item failed, and was shipped, I will take care of it :thumb:
3) I accept PayPal gift(s) EMT, or cold, hard ca$h. I live in Markham, Ontario and work in Richmond Hill. I am generally flexible during the day and on the weekends. I'll do a short drive here and there for meet-ups or pick-ups, within reason. I'm happy to remove a shipping charge, but not happy to drive half-an-hour to do it.
4) I ship within 24 hours of receiving a cleared payment, usually by Canada Post Venture One Expedited. If I get payment on a Friday night, the part will ship by Sunday afternoon, which means that parts will move Monday morning via Canada Post. For Paypal I wait until payment is cleared to avoid chargebacks and such.
I don't process EMTs until the shipment is ready to go. I will usually set up the shipment in Canada Post Venture One online tools, process the payment, print the label, stick it on and send within the next two hours or so depending on schedule.
My HeatWare (10e) is in my signature. Please use it when sale is completed or use iTrader(yay it's back)
-I can also receive e-mails on Rogers.com, and my e-mail address is 10e on their mail system :)
Any active Folding@home team members for any team are welcomed to ask for a bit of a special deal or perks on CPU or GPU related items Way To Fold
If there's anything in particular you need/want PM me, I may have it
Items for Sale:
1) LNIB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB (4x4GB) 2666mhz black kit $220.00 shipped
- Bought last September but since changed to 32GB kit
- Tested on X99-D and X99-A motherboards
- Nice low profile heatspreaders
- Latency of 15-15-15-36 at 1.2v and 2666mhz
- Have electronic copy of original receipt for buyer
- Lifetime warranty from Corsair
2) LNIB 2 x Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR-2133 8GB Kits $110 shipped each or $200.00 for both
- Purchased last year
- Fully tested on both X79 and z87/z97 platforms
- Pretty white LEDs!!!!!1!1!
- Nice low latency of 9-11-10-27 at 1.5v
- Never tried overclocking them, YMMV based on your memory controller etc....
- Electronic copy of receipt available, bought from NCIX last year
1) LNIB Asrock Z97M Formula OC - $0ld
- Purchased last December 26th from Newegg - has warranty until December 26th, 2015
- Tested all RAM slots and most USB connectors, and both PCI-E x16 slots
- Top notch Micro ATX motherboard
- No bent pins
- Excellent overclocking board from the little bit I tried, mostly CPU limited
- Full box, all accessories included
Also here's a link to a photo of the CPU socket
Previously sold items:
Time to Bring Up My Post
Great prices from excellent seller!
Just like Josh Groban, "you raise me up" via my post(s)
Or whatever :)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 PM.|