Cleaning out my basement sale 2014-01-14: Quad CPU box, Das Keyboard
Time to get rid of some goodies publicly
Conditions of Sale:
1) Item's condition will be described below as LNiB or BNiB, or other condition if deficiencies exist. Also warranty will be listed for expiry date or if it's expired.
2) You have three days after reception to confirm item's operation. Everything is tested prior to shipping either formally or through use (ie. if a working pull). Warranty status will be described in this post. Electronic receipt copies can be provided for all items. If somehow an item failed, and was shipped, I will take care of it :thumb:
3) I accept PayPal gift(s) EMT, or cold, hard ca$h. I'm in Markham, Ontario and am willing to travel along the 401 westbound to Dixie, or as far east as Oshawa, preferably not too far south of the 401.
4) I ship within 24 hours of receiving a cleared payment, usually by Canada Post Venture One Expedited. If I get payment on a Friday night, the part will ship by Sunday afternoon, as Canada Post doesn't seem to move things on the weekend. For Paypal I wait until payment is cleared to avoid chargebacks and such.
The process is as follows: If you send an EMT, I will prepare the item for shipping, generate a label, process payment, send the tracking #, then take it to the Post office as soon as possible, usually within the hour.
My HeatWare (10e) is in my signature. Please use it when sale is completed or use iTrader(yay it's back)
-I can also receive e-mails at <myusernameonHWC>@<Rog.rs.c*m
Any active Folding@home team members for any team are welcomed to ask for a bit of a special deal or perks on CPU or GPU related items Way To Fold
If there's anything in particular you need/want PM me, I may have it
Items for Sale:
Quad CPU folding box: Pending
- HAF 932 modified to accept large SWTX motherboard with windowed side panel.
- Supermicro H8QGi-F motherboard with quad G34 CPU sockets, 32 RAM slots Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Aplus Products | Motherboards | H8QGi-F
- 16 1GB DIMM registered ECC unbuffered from Kingston
- 4 x G34 12 core Opteron 6172 CPUs @ 2.1Ghz
- Scythe Ultra Kaze 3000 RPM fan in the front inside Lian Li drive bay filtered panel
- 2 x Noctua NH-U9DO A3 coolers, plus two that are BNIB (not pictured here)
- 2 x Supermicro coolers with 92mm PWM Cooler master BladeMaster fans pictured (would be removed for those wanting full Noctua set up)
- 1 Enermax Revolution 85" 1050w power supply with added 4 to 8-pin CPU cable for extra CPU plug on motherboard (better than the PCI-E to EPS cables)
- 1 Seagate 300GB 3.5" drive
If you are looking for me to part this out, please request and we can compromise. Folding@home people welcome.
The motherboard and CPUs are out-of-warranty, as is the case. Only the Noctua fan sinks are still in warranty for another 2.5-3 years. I will test all PCI-E slots prior to shipping
Yes, this is the motherboard that can be flashed using Tear's BIOS to OC these chips. I have not installed it though, so motherboard is running stock with the newest BIOS.
All parts still have original boxes and would be shipped in their original boxes to avoid damage.
$700.00 for the whole setup shipped. Pick-up can be arranged and discounted accordingly.
Motherboard itself usually goes for $700.00 or more retail so (I think) this is a great deal. I haven't folded on it for some time, but it gets over 350,000 PPD using somewhere between 570-600 watts of power on 8101 units. I can try a newer unit for testing and report back if need be.
Here's a photo with the two Noctua and two Supermicro Heat sinks. I will add a picture of the other two Noctua NH-A9DO heat sinks afterwards. I can ship all four heat sinks in case there are clearance issues with the four Noctuas installed too.
LNIB Das Keyboard Professional S with Cherry Brown switches, Sold
- Bought from Canada Computer so receipt has no name on it, two months warranty left
- Excellent condition, no scratches, only used for 3-4 months.
- Selling because I'm switching to a white setup for monitor, mouse, keyboard, case
Previously sold items:
Got the package :) Free bump!
10e, can you tell me the great deal you got on the NEC. Im very interested in the NEC also. Thanks if you can.
I got it from Grey Tech (Grey-Tech Computer Inc.) for $698.00 + taxes and environmental BS fee.
At one point another place @ Cendirect - Canada's Online Computer Store had it for $675.00 but I missed that deal. I already had the SpectraView II software/hardware combo so I didn't need it, but the monitor is accurate out-of-the-box.
Right now it's gone back to around $900.00 but keep a watch on the LCD2490WUXI2-BK on Shopbot - Compare prices - Canada - Price Comparison - Comparison Shopping and you should find it again at the lower price.
Since it seems 10e never sells his stuff, buying this would be like buying a piece of history. :thumb:
Belly smelly bump!
Now - Dell 3008WFP for sale!!!!!!!!!! Buy it NOW LOL
Updated stuff - Bumper cars.
And can I call dibs on the ASUS 480?
NOT a bump lol.
Enjoy the card!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 PM.|