All $old for now
Time to get rid of some goodies publicly
Conditions of Sale:
1) Item's condition will be described below as LNiB or BNiB, and any specific issues or deficiencies will be explained in this post. Items are tested prior to listing or prior to being shipped.
2) You have three days after reception to confirm item's operation. Everything is tested prior to shipping either formally or through use (ie. if a working pull). Warranty status will be described in this post. Electronic receipt copies can be provided for all items. If somehow an item failed, and was shipped, I will take care of it :thumb:
3) I accept PayPal gift(s) EMT, or cold, hard ca$h. I live in Markham, Ontario and work in Richmond Hill. I am generally flexible during the day and on the weekends. I'll do a short drive here and there for meet-ups or pick-ups, within reason. I'm happy to remove a shipping charge, but not happy to drive half-an-hour to do it.
4) I ship within 24 hours of receiving a cleared payment, usually by Canada Post Venture One Expedited. If I get payment on a Friday night, the part will ship by Sunday afternoon, which means that parts will move Monday morning via Canada Post. For Paypal I wait until payment is cleared to avoid chargebacks and such.
I don't process EMTs until the shipment is ready to go. I will usually set up the shipment in Canada Post Venture One online tools, process the payment, print the label, stick it on and send within the next two hours or so depending on schedule.
My HeatWare (10e) is in my signature. Please use it when sale is completed or use iTrader(yay it's back)
-I can also receive e-mails on Rogers.com, and my e-mail address is 10e on their mail system :)
Any active Folding@home team members for any team are welcomed to ask for a bit of a special deal or perks on CPU or GPU related items Way To Fold
If there's anything in particular you need/want PM me, I may have it
Items for Sale:
1) LNIB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB (4x4GB) 2666mhz black kit $old
- Bought September 2014, but since changed to 32GB kit
- Tested on X99-D and X99-A motherboards
- Nice low profile heatspreaders
- Latency of 15-15-15-36 at 1.2v and 2666mhz
- Have electronic copy of original receipt for buyer
- Lifetime warranty from Corsair
1) LNIB Intel Core I7 6700 CPU (non-K), $Old
- Purchased last October (2015) from Newegg
- Used maybe 15 hours to test Z170 motherboards and update BIOSes
- All accessories including heatsink and pretty pamphlet :)
1) Modified XSPC R9 290/290x Water block with backplate $old
- XSPC Water block works with all reference R9 290/290X video cards
- Modified to work with XFX R9 390/390X with the RAISED inductors (marked with a "Z" instead of a "C") by removing small amount of copper over inductor that is closest to PCI-E backplate area, no effect on cooling or compatibility, and no negative effect on resistance to leak as the area is outside the rubber o-ring/washer. Still compatible with all other R9 290/290x reference boards
- All accessories, screws and washers for both water block and backplate, as well as XSPC black chrome water block port plugs, TIM, and dual blue 3mm LEDs with molex connector.
- Obviously no warranty due to the modification
* If you want any other coloured 3mm LEDs (Darkside dual 3mm LEDs with 3-pin fan connector) I can include them. Colours include red, green, white, orange
Photo of modification:
Time to Bring Up My Post
Great prices from excellent seller!
Just like Josh Groban, "you raise me up" via my post(s)
Or whatever :)
Don't bump my stump
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:02 PM.|