All $0ld-GTX 780 6GB, GTX 660TI 3GB(x2), QuickFire TK white KB, Brown switch
Time to get rid of some goodies publicly
Conditions of Sale:
1) Item's condition will be described below as LNiB or BNiB, and any specific issues or deficiencies will be explained in this post. Items are tested prior to listing or prior to being shipped.
2) You have three days after reception to confirm item's operation. Everything is tested prior to shipping either formally or through use (ie. if a working pull). Warranty status will be described in this post. Electronic receipt copies can be provided for all items. If somehow an item failed, and was shipped, I will take care of it :thumb:
3) I accept PayPal gift(s) EMT, or cold, hard ca$h. I live in Markham, Ontario and work in Richmond Hill. I am generally flexible during the day and on the weekends. I'll do a short drive here and there for meet-ups or pick-ups, within reason. I'm happy to remove a shipping charge, but not happy to drive half-an-hour to do it.
4) I ship within 24 hours of receiving a cleared payment, usually by Canada Post Venture One Expedited. If I get payment on a Friday night, the part will ship by Sunday afternoon, which means that parts will move Monday morning via Canada Post. For Paypal I wait until payment is cleared to avoid chargebacks and such.
I don't process EMTs until the shipment is ready to go. I will usually set up the shipment in Canada Post Venture One online tools, process the payment, print the label, stick it on and send within the next two hours or so depending on schedule.
My HeatWare (10e) is in my signature. Please use it when sale is completed or use iTrader(yay it's back)
-I can also receive e-mails on Rogers.com, and my e-mail address is 10e on their mail system :)
Any active Folding@home team members for any team are welcomed to ask for a bit of a special deal or perks on CPU or GPU related items Way To Fold
If there's anything in particular you need/want PM me, I may have it
Items for Sale:
1) MSI GTX 780 6GB - LNIB - $old
- Great, silent card, has 6GB VRAM (not 5.5GB hahaha)
- Used briefly at stock speeds for some light gaming
- Was going to SLi it but never found another
-Warranty till June 2017
Specs: MSI Global N780 TF 6GD5/OC
2) EVGA GTX 660Ti SC+ 3GB - LNIB - $old
- Reference GTX 660ti/670 PCB (the short one, waterblock friendly)
- Quiet, efficient card, factory overclocked
- Gamed on briefly, then returned to the box
- Great 1080p card, decent at higher, with more VRAM than standard 660/660ti
- Comes with fancy EVGA Backplate
- Warranty 'till July 2016
Specs: EVGA - Product Specs - EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC+ 3GB w/Backplate
3) EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB - BNIB - $0ld
- Same as above, in a factory sealed box
- Warranty 'till October 2016
1) Coolermaster QuickFire TK Keyboard - LNIB - $old
- White keyboard, with ten-key but no extra cursor keys
- Only inspected and photographed, ended up with two due to ordering error, so never removed from box
- Warranty until January of 2016
- White case, black keys, brown Cherry MX switches
- White backlighting
Specs: Cooler Master Gaming » Products: Quick Fire TK
Previously sold items:
Time to Bring Up My Post
Great prices from excellent seller!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 PM.|