Old December 7, 2012, 10:19 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default our deal

seems the itrader not working. I want to print this so others will know.

to bigFOIG
Im not happy with our deal. I purchased nov 22, did emt right away, had to prod you with pms to get you to ship december 6th, 2 weeks later and no pms from you, i had to pm you!
You shipped on 6th, i received on 7th, only part of the deal that was good. I think you added in your thread that the 2tb h drive was repaired. Notebook hard drives i bought supposedly new in wrapper i see the wrapper is larger than usual. You may have access to sealer & bags, sealed them yourself so you could advertise as new. Not happy with you. you know i can prove everything about nov 22 to dec 6 as its all in pms. No, I cant prove the hard drive accusations but i see you have edited your thread. I just dont trust you as i had to bug you to ship. Finally i got my goods! I paid in minutes and waited 2 weeks. After pm prodding you tell me a story the 12v connectors for led strips arent in, should you ship tjust the hard drives, i said yes, ship the hard drives, the led thing can wait, but you didnt ship them! You waited til connectors came in. Not honest there so i cant trust what you say. Very dissappointing deal here with you.
I have never complained like this but i think my complaints are warranted.

Last edited by nork; December 7, 2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spelled bigFoig's name wrong
Old December 7, 2012, 12:17 PM
MVP
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Yes, the stuff took 2 weeks after emt to arrive, and that was my fault. Reason was because I was out of molex adapters for my led strips and had to order it. I tried my best to make it up to you by offering you free stuff which you accepted. Also, there is a reason your package arrived the day after i shipped it. Next day arrival shipping is not cheap and I paid for it because I wanted you to get it asap. But accusing me of resealing the hard drives is ridiculous LOL. just because the non static bags are a bit bigger than the hard drives, you think I used them and resealed them? Give me a break. Also, im very sorry that you missed the fact that the 2tb seagates are "certified repaired". That description had always been there. I edit my thread like everyday man... I sell a lot of things and I'm always updating my Sold Items thread and adjusting prices.... I didnt add that message after you bought the item. Im sure a couple of members on the forum can vouch for me on that because I received a couple of offers for them and im sure they would have seen the description. I'm sorry youre disappointed with the deal but I hope you can see that I tried my best to get the stuff to you asap. And again... I resealed the hard drive bags? LOL...
Old December 7, 2012, 12:57 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

As i said in my first post, in all that time you didnt contact me first, i had to contact you. The onus is on you if you cant ship within a certain amount of reasonable time. Let me know, give me options. Nothing.

You asked me if i wanted you to ship the hard drives and not wait for the led strip parts. I said yes, i need the drives. You instead waited a few more days, didnt ship as you said you would, you waited til the led strip parts came it. Still you didnt ship, i had to get after you.

With all this is it any wonder i dont trust your word.
As i said above, i cant prove anything else, but i wonder and i doubt. And thats what i said. I just dont trust you.
I dont want this to turn into pages of this and that. I do have all the pms that will support what i said about the shipping and no contact, you already agreed to that.
So the only other issue is what i said, i have doubts as listed above. I said i cant prove anything and i didnt say you did this or that, i said you could have and i dont trust you, thats all i said.
I wont back down from what i said, the hard drive packaging looks, to me, like someone re-wrapped the drives with whatever bag was available or simply left lots of room, no big deal. Its just that i have my suspicions. Thats what they are, suspicions. I never once accused, i said it could be. And again, had i read that part about a certified repaired drive i certainly wouldnt have bought it at any price.

In the end its all about trust here and i dont trust you. I mainly wanted to alert others about your poor communications, promises to ship the hard drives separately but not shipping them, instead waiting for the other parts to come in and shipping all together. That being said i began to have other doubts, but i cant prove anything except about the shipping, i have all the pms on that.