Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default AMD package

Hi Folks,

I am here to cut you a deal on a nice AMD package, this is what you get :

Motherboard : ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 It's a MB I've just received from RMA. It's not the same MB that I've sent. I've not fire it up but I don't doubt that it's in working order from the check list that was sent with it from Asus. It comes with the back IO plate, a few Sata cables, user manual and CD.

CPU : AMD 555 BE. This is a very nice CPU, it unlocks on all four cores and can be OC'ed easily at 3.7 - 3.8 and this is via the Auto tuner software, It might be able to got a bit further if done the ole good fashion way.

RAM : Kingston HyperX 4 x 2 gig of DDR3-1600.

I am also including the original CPU heat sink.

This setup would cost 355.00 $ in parts from NCIX I am asking 180.00 $ + shipping. I am shipping via Canada post regular service and a signature will be required upon reception. As payment, I am favouring EMT but Paypal is acceptable. You'll have a 3 days period upon reception to test the hardware.

here are a few pics.

Sold to _Dantx_

Last edited by Wurmer; May 22, 2011 at 05:10 PM.