Old February 2, 2011, 10:02 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Items Removed

Hi all, this is the official 'help contribute to my RRSPs cause I spent too much last year' sale. I have two items up for now, and will likely add more items as I find them and photograph them. I apologize for the quality of the photos since they were taken with crappy phone.

I'm new to this posting on HWC to sell stuff, and I've gone over the rules and guidelines, but if anything here is amiss, seems unreasonable, prices are too high, or anyone has any advice please feel free to PM me =). I used Deadthing's format for posting a bit here since it seems best.

Conditions:
- Local deals, face to face (I might considering trying to ship, but it's unlikely)
- Payment in cash only, Canadian Dollars, no goat bartering please ;)
- All items are in full working condition, but will be sold as is, you have 72 hours to report any DOAs after which the sale is final
- All items come with original retail boxes, packaging, and contents/materials
- I will consider offers, especially combination pricing for items; low-ballers will be ignored, however
- Pickup is available 5 minutes from Square One in Mississauga, Ontario
- First to pay gets the item, i.e. whoever meets and grabs the item gets it first, even if there are PMs pending
- Please use PM for all questions, offers, feedback etc.
Quote:
For Sale:
Items removed for the time being, pending re-evaluation of pricing
Pictures:

Last edited by proxy; February 3, 2011 at 07:38 AM.
Old February 2, 2011, 11:34 AM
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Please use the PM system if there is something anyone needs to say about pricing etc etc. That is what it is there for

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com

Tags
am3 , amd , motherboard , phenom , thuban