Old January 3, 2011, 09:02 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Canon 1D MKII w/2 x extra batteries :: SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here are my current items I can trade/sell. I am not looking for anything particular in trade, but offers always welcome. Payment via EMT only, prices are for EMT payment only. Local pickup and cash is also welcomed. I am downtown London ON.

Canon 1D MKII w/2 x extra batteries3 | dPreview link | My Price =$525 Shipped - SOLD SOLD SOLD
click for full size...

An oldie but a goodie, the 1DMK2 is a legend in the sports shooting field. That is what this camera has done most of its life. Now that my sports shooting career is winding down, it is time to move on to someone else. The camera is in very good shape given it's age, but does show a bit of grime on the grip and brassing on the hot shoe as one would expect. The last image above is of Canon count at under 65K shutters...rated for 200K, so yeah, plenty left in this guy.

The camera comes with everything in the photos above which includes:
2 x off-brand NP-E3 batteries
1 x Canon NP-E3 battery
1 x Canon DC-E1 DC coupler w/ Canon PA-V16 AC Adapter
1 x Firewire cable to connect to computer
1 x Canon NC-E2 dual battery charger
Software and Camera manuals

I don't have the original box, but have one that the camera and all accessories will be safely packed in. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

============================================
Payment accepted is only EMT and shipping will be at the buyers expense and choice unless specified as being included in the price. Combo pricing is certainly available and when asking for shipping quotes please provide postal code and shipping method of choice or you get mine.

Feel free to ask questions in this thread but please keep all pricing and offer related correspondance to PM.
**when discussing items through PMs with me...please do not remove quotations from previous PMs. leave the entire conversation quoted to eliminate confusion and make things easier to keep track of.**

Last edited by 3oh6; January 5, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old January 4, 2011, 12:53 AM
da_bradler

sexy, I wish I had extra cash. I miss my 1d mkII. I "upgraded" to a 5d2 but really miss the 1d 52 point auto focus, built in side grip, and blazing fast 8fps.
Old January 4, 2011, 11:35 AM

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Yeah, I know I am gonna miss it come football season again, but just don't use it enough anymore.
Old January 4, 2011, 08:17 PM
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Bump for a great seller, don't hesitate with this guy.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 5, 2011, 10:50 AM

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Bump for a great seller, don't hesitate with this guy.

ST
Thanks for the bump, but camera is sold and sold. Thanks for the space.