Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default BNIB I7 970 $550 Shipped

BNIB I7 970.
SOLD
Pics attached
Attached Images

Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe | CPU: i7 940 | Ram: 3x2 GB | HSF: CM V8 | GPU: HD 6950 | PSU: PCP&C 750W | ]HDD: WD 500gb x3, 120GB Vertex 2 | Case: Antec 1200 | Monitor: 3x Asus VE247H | OS: Win7 Ultimate x64
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Last edited by arekieh; December 18, 2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old December 7, 2010, 07:11 PM
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Notice to Traders

Sellers
Intel's Retail Edge Purchase Program is intended for the benefit of employee's working in technology and IT related fields.

Please note the Intel Retail Edge Terms and Conditions (see The Holiday Deal > Eligibility) that participating individuals agreed to when signing up to the program, prohibit the resale of any products obtained through the Retail Edge Program.

Individuals that choose to sell their bundles may jeopardize their Intel account standing and participation in the program.

Hardware Canucks is not responsible for any punitive action that may be taken on an individual or their Retail Edge account as a result of breach of Intel's Terms and Conditions.

Buyers
Please be aware of the above stated restrictions of Intel Retail Edge Products and Intel's Limited 3 Year Warranty of Retail Boxed Processors.

Intel's Limited Warranty requires an individual claiming defect to provide a receipt for any warranty service. Intel's warranty conditions only extend to the original purchaser and any warranty is void if the product is resold or transferred.
Please buy, sell and trade with discretion

Last edited by SugarJ; December 8, 2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old December 7, 2010, 07:13 PM
Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

comes with receipt brah?
Old December 7, 2010, 08:26 PM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cz3ch View Post
comes with receipt brah?
Nope, no reciept
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Thread cleaned. Folks, keep your comments about price and origin to polite PM's or to yourselves please.

Edit: The missing pictures are my fault, be patient until the OP can repost them please.
Thanks, much appreciated
Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe | CPU: i7 940 | Ram: 3x2 GB | HSF: CM V8 | GPU: HD 6950 | PSU: PCP&C 750W | ]HDD: WD 500gb x3, 120GB Vertex 2 | Case: Antec 1200 | Monitor: 3x Asus VE247H | OS: Win7 Ultimate x64
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Old December 7, 2010, 08:41 PM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Im sure the processor was purchased from retail edge initially but that is not where i got it from and the sale agreement is therefore none of my concern.
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Old December 7, 2010, 09:55 PM
MVP
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
does the retail edge thing apply to the person who got it directly there and the person who he/she/it sells it to or not?

not a bump.
From the Retail Edge Page:

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Product and Warranty Information
  • Intel processors offered in the Purchase Program are covered by the standard three-year product warranty.
  • Installation instructions, warranty information, contact information and an Intel sticker will be included in the box.
  • Processors are already released for sale and fully supported by Intel Customer Support.
  • Purchase Program purchasers are entitled to Standard Warranty Replacement coverage but not Advance Warrant Replacement coverage.

Digging through the manual in the box it says that you need to have proof of purchase for warranty service. The manual also says in very very large capital letters that the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. Warranty coverage is terminated with a transfer.

Therefore... to get warranty coverage you'd need the original invoice, (all the RE ones have names on them) and the original buyer of this to help out. So in other words, no warranty.

Sorry if this is a threadcrap.
Old December 8, 2010, 07:21 AM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalieman077 View Post
Shouldn't the origins be allowed to be know since reselling retail edge CPU's is against the sale agreement?
I told you the origins. I don't realty care about he resale thing. I'm 99% sure it was originally from retailedge but I didn't break any agreements so it doesn't bother me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
Well actually yes it is your concern

Serious buyer questions here from a serious potential purchase

Will Intel honour the warranty on this product?
Are there reasons why they would not honour warranty on this product?
Will you offer warranty on this product in the event that Intel refuses to cover any warranty due to issues with the purchase?

Will you accept $250 USD
I'm sure there is a warranty but I'm not 100% sure. No I wont offer a warranty I'm not a store. And honestly, why are you even asking about warranty when you think there is a chance of getting it for $250. Even if icdid get it from retail edge that's less then it costs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
does the retail edge thing apply to the person who got it directly there and the person who he/she/it sells it to or not?

not a bump.
like I said I don't know and don't care. How is it supposed to affect me if I didn't even know about a resale clause. And I actually didn't until people posted in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFish View Post
From the Retail Edge Page:

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Product and Warranty Information
  • Intel processors offered in the Purchase Program are covered by the standard three-year product warranty.
  • Installation instructions, warranty information, contact information and an Intel sticker will be included in the box.
  • Processors are already released for sale and fully supported by Intel Customer Support.
  • Purchase Program purchasers are entitled to Standard Warranty Replacement coverage but not Advance Warrant Replacement coverage.

Digging through the manual in the box it says that you need to have proof of purchase for warranty service. The manual also says in very very large capital letters that the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. Warranty coverage is terminated with a transfer.

Therefore... to get warranty coverage you'd need the original invoice, (all the RE ones have names on them) and the original buyer of this to help out. So in other words, no warranty.

Sorry if this is a threadcrap.
thanks for the info good to know I guess. Again though, I dontsee the huge deal I'm warranty when your getting something bni for $400 under msrp
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Old December 8, 2010, 08:34 AM
Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

can you post pics proving the processor is currently in working order?

a couple of hours on a benchmark?
Old December 8, 2010, 08:45 AM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

I would be willing to do that if the buyer had payed me already under the agreent that if it didnt work I woueld refunnd. But no I will not test it before receiving payment.
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Old December 8, 2010, 08:47 AM
Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

that sounds fair enough at least, thank you for your response.