Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [WTB] GTX 460 reference shroud+HSF or Cyclone HSF (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/37204-gtx-460-reference-shroud-hsf-cyclone-hsf.html)

Xeven October 18, 2010 03:08 AM

GTX 460 reference shroud+HSF or Cyclone HSF
 
Current Needed Items:

1. GTX 460 reference shroud+HSF or Cyclone HSF

If you have one lying around that you want to get rid of for some reason, please let me know.

Previously Needed Items:


1. Rampage III Extreme
2. i7 920 D0 (or 930 etc)
3. 6GB DDR3 preferably at least 1600 9-9-9-24
4. A good PSU at least 800 watts.
5. NH-D14
6. PC-K62 / PC-P50 / RV02W-B
7. 4x GTX 460 or 4x GTS 450 (preferably MSI cyclone)

MarcusFoX October 18, 2010 06:37 AM

good luck with this.... :biggrin:

Xeven October 18, 2010 10:00 AM

Thanks. It's a longshot I guess, but I'll try anyway. :biggrin: And bump!

zsamz_ October 18, 2010 05:24 PM

i had one
i shipped it to the US friday lol

gl its a real longshot

Xeven October 20, 2010 02:11 PM

Damn, that's too bad. :sad:

And a bump!

zsamz_ October 20, 2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeven (Post 440790)
Damn, that's too bad. :sad:

And a bump!


i had offered it to someone here for 350$ shipped but lol he was too cheap
i got 350$ instead :clap:
word of advice
if ya plan to do more than 215blk buy another board;)
the board was flawless with a 980x and a 920 @ 4.5 but 4.5 not good enough in my book

lowfat October 20, 2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsamz_ (Post 440852)
i had offered it to someone here for 350$ shipped but lol he was too cheap
i got 350$ instead :clap:
word of advice
if ya plan to do more than 215blk buy another board;)
the board was flawless with a 980x and a 920 @ 4.5 but 4.5 not good enough in my book

I have no problem breaking 230blck on just water. No idea what it would do on phase though.

zsamz_ October 21, 2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowfat (Post 440995)
I have no problem breaking 230blck on just water. No idea what it would do on phase though.


yea on slow mode lol:rofl:

i dont give no crap for slow ass mode
i hit 228blk on slow ass mode

and video performance hit after 214 :angry2:

lowfat October 21, 2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsamz_ (Post 441033)
yea on slow mode lol:rofl:

i dont give no crap for slow ass mode
i hit 228blk on slow ass mode

and video performance hit after 214 :angry2:

Not on slow mode. QPI was set to 36x. But enough of spamming his FS thread.

Xeven October 25, 2010 01:07 AM

Up for new needed items!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 AM.