Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default [FS] XP MEDIA CENTER + MS KEYBOARD + REMOTE $120 + shipping

OK, I have long gone to Vista and abandoned the HTPC project I had dreamed of.

By b1lk1

I bought this software about 2 months ago from Direct Canada. I bought the remote and keyboard on Ebay. The official COA is inside the XP box with the 3 official original non copied holographic Microsoft disks. This stuff is all original, no BS. You may need to call MS to activate as I had installed it for a very brief time. PM me with any questions. THe IR remote blasters are new/unused in their packaging as well.

BONUS: I am tossing in a copy of Windows Plus that I bought many years ago. It has a few neat theme packs and a few other add ons for XP.

This stuff needs to go. I want to buy a 5600+ or 6000+ CPU for my current PC. Prices firm, free local pickup available. Shipping should be $20 max and most likely less since I have a CanadaPost business account.

AGAIN! NONE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED ON ANY PC ANYWHERE!!! I GUARANTEE IT IS 110% LEGITIMATE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE IT AND WGA IT THROUGH MICROSOFT. NO HACKS, NO BS, THIS STUFF IS THE REAL DEAL.