Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Lots of goodies. 800W PSU, Fans, speakers. (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/3409-lots-goodies-800w-psu-fans-speakers.html)

Cptn Vortex November 26, 2007 01:08 PM

Lots of goodies. 800W PSU, Fans, speakers.

15 Attachment(s)
I have a bunch of stuff going on sale. I am at work right now, so will update with pics in a day or 2, sorry. The speakers are at my other job, so they may take a while to get some pics done up.

Essentially I have the following up for sale:

Ultra 800W X-pro PSU - $150

Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, in new condition, in box with all accs. - SOLD

Tuniq Tower 120 LED - Same, in box all acc. - SOLD

Many fans. Selection of some panaflows(no pics yet sorry. They are still on my RAD! They are the ones that came with the Swiftech Apex Ultra kit.) , 120mm Antec Tricool, and 1200RPM Yate Loon. - $7.50 per fan, all dust free and never used(the panaflows were used for 2 months on my swiftech RAD, so they were slightly used)

For Speakers, I have a great 5.1 setup. Not enough room in my new place, so I picked up the Binaura system.

- 2 x Pioneer Floorstand tower speakers (will update with model later)
- 2 x Futureshop Paradigm floorstanding tower knock off's. Got them for a great deal, plus as a bonus they sound really really great. Surprised me. I used these as my rear surround speakers, worked great.
- 1 x Cerwin Vega Center Channel. A great quality center, the most important part of a 5.1 setup. One of the Grill clips is broken, however the other 3 are fine, so the grill stays in place fine.
- 1 x 150W Yamaha powered Subwoofer. Provides big base without being too huge. Volume knob on the back, so you can set the base manually as well.

Selling as a 5.1 set together, no parting. Looking for $250. These are great sounding, room filling powerful speakers, puts little bookshefs to shame.

OpTioN November 27, 2007 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cptn Vortex (Post 27584)
I have a bunch of stuff going on sale. I am at work right now, so will update with pics in a day or 2, sorry. The speakers are at my other job, so they may take a while to get some pics done up.

Essentially I have the following up for sale:

Ultra 800W X-pro PSU - $150

Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, in new condition, in box with all accs. - $50

Tuniq Tower 120 LED - Same, in box all acc. -$40

Many fans. Selection of low RPM Scythe, 800rpm Slipstream, some panaflows and 1200RPM Yate Loons. - $7.50 per fan, all dust free and never used(the panaflows were used for 2 months on my swiftech RAD, so they were slightly used)

For Speakers, I have a great 5.1 setup. Not enough room in my new place, so I picked up the Binaura system.

- 2 x Pioneer Floorstand tower speakers (will update with model later)
- 2 x Futureshop Paradigm floorstanding tower knock off's. Got them for a great deal, plus as a bonus they sound really really great. Surprised me. I used these as my rear surround speakers, worked great.
- 1 x Cerwin Vega Center Channel. A great quality center, the most important part of a 5.1 setup. One of the Grill clips is broken, however the other 3 are fine, so the grill stays in place fine.
- 1 x 150W Yamaha powered Subwoofer. Provides big base without being too huge. Volume knob on the back, so you can set the base manually as well.

Selling as a 5.1 set together, no parting. Looking for $250. These are great sounding, room filling powerful speakers, puts little bookshefs to shame.

That tuniq is going to me, so don't sell it kthx

Cptn Vortex November 27, 2007 04:01 AM

First one to actually pick it up gets it!

SKYMTL November 27, 2007 06:39 AM

First warning. Please read the rules about posting without pictures. Pictures are a MUST...even if it means holding off posting your FS thread for a day or two. I have been scammed in the past and I don't want other people to experience that kind of crap. You have until tomorrow morning to post pics.

Shadowmeph November 27, 2007 10:57 AM

The psu isn't modular is it?

Cptn Vortex November 27, 2007 06:26 PM

SKY: I'll get pics on tonight. I was busy and up late last night getting my DuOrb intalled. If I fail to post them then it is my fault my post gets deleted. Thanks for the warning though, keeps me on top of things.

Shadow: Sadly no, it is not modular, which is why I have upgraded to the 1000W X3 model. You shall see in my pics soon.

CMetaphor November 27, 2007 07:35 PM

Might be interested in the 5.1 setup, so ill call dibs on that (assuming the pics arrive and sky doesnt lay down the smack on this thread, hehe).I wanna see lots of pics though, hehe... but still - dibbs have been made dudes.

Cptn Vortex November 27, 2007 07:42 PM

Sorry bud, but I live in Vancouver, and the speaks are big! I think I am going to leave this sale to local pick up only! So sorry!

llama_egg November 27, 2007 08:37 PM

Just charge +shipping on them? Good chance you might have an easier time selling them that way, but that's just my two cents.

Cptn Vortex November 27, 2007 09:00 PM

Pics added! (Kinda large, sorry dial up folks..)