Old June 17, 2010, 07:54 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Logitech Dinovo Edge or similar!

As the title states, want a logitech dinovo edge (no minis) or similar setup for htpc.

Pm your offers please!
Old June 17, 2010, 08:30 PM
Banned
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

I was looking for one too lol, chances are very slim unless you're lucky that someone just happens to wanna get rid of their htpc. You'll probably be better off grabbing a logitech cordless mediaboard pro for $55-65 (it looks good and sleek, but unfortunately it is playstation compatible which is a big turn off- just like everything else that is compatible with consoles), or a IOGear GKM561R for around $40 (which is what I got, looks uglier but is smaller and works, PC exclusive usb which is awesome- no ps3 BS. I've heard of problems with the trackwheel with a few units though, so buy it from a company with a good rma policy).
Old June 17, 2010, 10:06 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0 View Post
I was looking for one too lol, chances are very slim unless you're lucky that someone just happens to wanna get rid of their htpc. You'll probably be better off grabbing a logitech cordless mediaboard pro for $55-65 (it looks good and sleek, but unfortunately it is playstation compatible which is a big turn off- just like everything else that is compatible with consoles), or a IOGear GKM561R for around $40 (which is what I got, looks uglier but is smaller and works, PC exclusive usb which is awesome- no ps3 BS. I've heard of problems with the trackwheel with a few units though, so buy it from a company with a good rma policy).
Thanks for the info bud!

Yah, I just don't want to drop $110 for a refurb dinovo lol
Old June 18, 2010, 07:57 AM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

You may want to check this out even though you stated that you don't want a mini.

Lenovo - Find accessories for your laptop and desktop - Keyboards & Mice 57Y6336

I also have that IOGear GKM561R mini wireless keyboard & maybe it's just my item but I find that it can be very frustrating to use as the cursor tends to move uncontrollably sometimes when pressing any mouse button. This is regardless of distance & with fresh batteries. I should have rma'd it.

I don't know if that link I put up is available in Canada, but if so I will be ordering it soon.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4.8Ghz
Asus Sabertooth Z77
16GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z (1866MhZ CAS9)
NZXT Kraken X60 CPU Cooler
2x Sandisk Extreme 240GB SSD (RAID 0)
Seagate 7200.12 500gig HD
Galaxy GTX660Ti 3GB
LG DVDR
NZXT Phantom 630 Case
Antec TruPower New 750W Power Supply
Old June 18, 2010, 11:19 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnubian View Post
You may want to check this out even though you stated that you don't want a mini.

Lenovo - Find accessories for your laptop and desktop - Keyboards & Mice 57Y6336

I also have that IOGear GKM561R mini wireless keyboard & maybe it's just my item but I find that it can be very frustrating to use as the cursor tends to move uncontrollably sometimes when pressing any mouse button. This is regardless of distance & with fresh batteries. I should have rma'd it.

I don't know if that link I put up is available in Canada, but if so I will be ordering it soon.
The reason for no minis is that it will also be used for some office type work, so a full keyboard is a must. Canada Computers has a nice sale on right now so I might hop in there and pick up a combo.
Old June 19, 2010, 04:58 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Picked up a cheapie combo at CC yesterday, will still be looking for the Dinovo Edge for a while!!