FS: EVGA GX2 + EVGA GTX260 + IOGear PC Portal
Selling off a lot of stuff - going to do something crazy hardware wise.. haven't come to a total conclusion on the setup - but it'll be fun. :thumb:
EVGA Geforce GTX 260 Superclocked Edition - $160 shipped
- Bought from a fellow HWC'er a few months ago and have been [email protected] with it. Selling the system it was in and have no where to install it currently (replacing GPUs with GT240s)
- 65nm, 893MB DDR3, 602 core / 1296 shaders / 1026 memory. Runs at 72c max ([email protected])
- It's in the picture below (in the ASUS P5QPRO m/b) - comes with original box.
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 $160... $150 shipped
Standard GX2 - used for folding approx 5 months - stable both cores.
No original box
it's the bottom one under the GTX 280
IOGear PC Portal GCN 1000. PC (or KVM) over IP appliance. $175 (shipped in Canada) or best offer.
Bought brand new, but had a broken cable. Emailed IOGear and got replacement cable. Unit works 100%
I bought this for a customer who wanted their KVM networked - then bought them a different unit when this one originally failed as we waited for RMA.
NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.
- AMD AM2 System - Sold on Ebay
- Asus P5Q-PRO Motherboard - Sold to Flint
- Intel Q9550 CPU - Sold to Flint
- G.Skill F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK PC2-8500 4GB 2X2GB DDR2-1066 - SOLD to someguyfromhell
All items for sale: Open to trade (partial or otherwise) for 1366 motherboards, i7 920D0/930 CPUs, i7 DDR3 RAM
PM me for details
Payment through EMT, or Paypal Gift.
Shipping sent via Canada Post (VentureOne Member)
wowzers. nothing will last in here!
Do you know which extra KVMs work on with your IP KVM? Thanks!
This is the KVM I bought my customer, and it works well:
NCIX.com - Buy IOGEAR 4 Port Extreme Multimedia USB KVMP Switch with Cables - GCS1734 In Canada.
I asked IOGear tech support (when I eventually got a hold of them) if they had a list of compatible, they said no.. but (I quote): "any usb kvm, with vga input and outputs should work"
I know ps/2 to usb adapters on the server side doesn't work with all setups.. it has sync issues.
Just a note on the combo unit (P5Q Pro + Q9550 + 4 gig ddr) I am entertaining offers for it to be split up and sold individually, if there is enough interest to sell all three. I just want the stuff gone. :)
Separated combo - will sell individually.
Sunday = everything going on ebay. Prices starting at the low-balled offers I have received.
bumpity bumpity.. back to the first page.
bump back to the first page.
Rison...send me a PM if that P5Q and Q9550 sale falls through. Shipping to NF.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:37 AM.|