Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Original Gameboy Games

Okay, i'm bored and I feel like taking a nostalgic trip down memory lane. So specifically, i'm looking for games (cartridges) which can be run on my Gameboy Color. I know I can get these games in rom form another way, but nothing beats the feel of holding the Gameboy in your hand and taking you back maybe 10 years.

Currently i'm looking for Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow/Silver/Gold/Crystal, not sure about any other games but you can send me a PM and i'll think about. One thing for sure, I don't want sports games as i've never really enjoyed them on the Gameboy.

Hopefully I can get these cheap as I doubt anyone nowadays really carries an actual Gameboy (Way too retro?). Local I guess would be best and I think it may be possible to ship the games in a letter envelope, but I can't confirm.

Last edited by Sipek; April 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old April 27, 2010, 09:57 PM
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

I have a suggestion for you, it may end up being on the more expensive end (depending on where you go). I have a buddy in fredericton that goes to the local flea market almost every weekend looking to buy old SNES and NES games and has been fairly successful in picking up games and old hardware. Look for local flea markets as they will most likely have small used games businesses selling a bunch of old games/systems as well as the odd person or two clearing out their child's old collection.
Old April 27, 2010, 10:40 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Haha, i've considered that Arinoth, i've also checked other sources but it seems that apart from Flea markets, they want to sell all their games in a package. I'm just posting here to see if anyone on HWC has this for my convenience, but i'll probably put a slight bit more effort after some time.
Old May 1, 2010, 08:37 PM
Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

I had ALL of those pokemon games + pinball and trading card game.. atm I can only find gold, silver, blue, crystal, trading card game and pinball, but I will throw in Fifa 2000, The Smurfs, and paperboy :D Let me know if you are interested. I am new here, but I am an established member at Techpowerup.com under the name of n-ster

So PM me if you want to buy them ;)