Watercooling part out - All Sold
1) Shipping is NOT included unless mentioned, but I have a Venture One card to help shipping times a bit.
2) Everything is tested prior to usage and only listed if it works, but items sold are AS IS.
3) Additional, full sized (2592x1194) pictures can be had by PMing me.
4) EMT is very highly preferred. Paypal is a last resort however, and will have to fully clear into my bank account before shipping. You also handle any Paypal fees, as well as send payment as a "gift".
Decided to drop my CPU's watercooling loop due to the crappy overclocking processor I have. Everything was torn apart yesterday and cleaned. The fluid I used with these parts was distilled water and Swiftech Hydrx.
Additional low res pics HERE.
EK Supreme Acetal - $50 - SOLD
Purchased new from Linus sometime pre-2010, this block still kicks major ass. It comes with both the stock muti-socket hold down plate(775 and AM2 I believe), as well as a separate 1366 hold down plate. Also, there is a backplate only for 1366.
Danger Den CPX-Pro pump - $30- SOLD
Swiftech MCR220 - $25 Each - SOLD
They're both in complete working condition, however, both of them are a little roughed up aesthetically. Some bent fins and scratches in the paint. One of them is white, and that's the one with the most beat up pant job because it never got a clear coat over it. I will include 8 screws with each for mounting fans to it, if you request it.
Swiftech Micro Res V1 - $5 - SOLD
(4) Bitspower 1/2"ID 3/4"OD Compression Fittings - $5 each or $8 for a pair - SOLD
best price i saw for a rez lol and a bump!@!!
was thinkin about a res and xtra rad
2 rads for just a cpu:ph34r:
PMs replied to. Nothing sold for sure yet.
Is that an original Supreme; I mean, not the LT? I don't know squat about the EK Supreme...
That's the original EK Supreme for anybody wondering. And a bump! I'll be going to Canada Post today around noon, so if you want to buy something, do it now!
Scotiabank sucks bump.
Bump. Give me some (reasonable) offers!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:05 AM.|