Old February 16, 2010, 09:19 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default DESKTOP CASE under $50

Looking for a great deal on a black desktop case in good condition. Somebody in the Windsor area would be best of course but i will consider all options. I can pay cash via emt, paypal, etc and I also have a ton of stuff to trade, some terrific stuff that will surprise you.

Please, PM'S only.

In the past a few people have pm'd we with cases but they are either towers or in one case a full tower. Its my understanding that what i want, a desktop, sits flat on a desk or table. Usually it can only hold one or 2 of 5 1\4 slots and maybe have one 3 1\2 slot as well. That is what i am looking for, in black only.

Thank you

Last edited by nork; February 16, 2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old February 16, 2010, 04:36 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

tttttttttttt
Old February 16, 2010, 05:36 PM
MVP
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Free bump; just wanted to note that the problem likely arises from people using desktop as a way of saying non-laptop most of the time, so desktop case is not quite so specific a term as it once was. More directly, I thought I'd mention that what you're looking for may be found with a lot of HTPC cases, and you may have more people understanding what you're looking for if you describe them that way. Just a thought.
Old February 16, 2010, 09:26 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

tttttttttt
Old February 17, 2010, 11:18 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

ttttttttttttt
Old February 17, 2010, 01:50 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan500rider View Post
Free bump; just wanted to note that the problem likely arises from people using desktop as a way of saying non-laptop most of the time, so desktop case is not quite so specific a term as it once was. More directly, I thought I'd mention that what you're looking for may be found with a lot of HTPC cases, and you may have more people understanding what you're looking for if you describe them that way. Just a thought.
I agree with you. When I try to describe a desktop case I always feel the need to add 'you know, non-tower' or something like that.

Anyway this is a decent example of a case that is designed to be used horizontaly and at under 70 bux is a pretty good deal IMO.
NCIX.com - Buy Nmedia HTPC-3000B Media Centre Tower Case ATX Black 1X5.25 6X3.5INT Card Reader No PS - HTPC-3000B In Canada.

Edit: If you have items to trade you should get some posted up - some of us (myself included) might consider purchasing a case to trade for the right shinies.
Old March 7, 2010, 12:27 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Problem is that i have too much stuff and not a lot of time to list everything. Plus, on this board, i have to take a pic, put a price. And if i dont i will hear about it, even though it would be a trade deal.

I did pick up a case for $77, think it was ncix, maybe anitec, i forget now, but i still want another.
Hoping to find someone who has a light desktop case, not too far from windsor so its worth shipping.
I had a huge, heavy HAF case shipped to me from, if i recall correctly, Kingston, and it cost $18.77 so a light desktop shouldnt be more than $10 to $12 to ship from just about anywhere in Ontario.
Anyway i am hoping someone has a nice black desktop that takes standard ps and wants to get rid of it!
thanks